Chapter 3: Plans and Graduation

~FLASHBACK NO JUTSU~

"So..how are we going to do this?" Asked Sasuke, looking through his closet. "Do what?" Questioned Sakura. "How are we going to change ourselves? Henge or Genjutsu? And what are we going to wear? Also, anything else we should add to our masks? We need more details!" Sasuke clarified in a duh tone.

"Well, you Sasuke is going to have to act like an arrogant emo like I said. You're going to be top of the class and you have to ignore everyone. Also, you're going to be revenge obsessed. No one can know that you know the truth about Itachi-san" Said Naruto, appearing out of thin air.

Before they could say anything, he continued.

"Sakura you have to be one of Sasuke's fangirls. You have to be completely in love with him and you have to be weak. You're gonna act like you're on a diet, you follow rumours about things he likes, you're super girly...all that stuff.

You are also an enemy of Ino and is completely useless because you don't care about being a ninja. You joined the academy because of Sasuke and only him. Feel free to add any more fangirl tendencies"

"I will be the dead last knucklehead idiot. I always scream and talk a lot, I always wear that horrid kill-me-orange jumpsuit. I'm gonna always scream about being Hokage. I have a one-sided rivalry with Sasuke and I have a crush on Sakura." He finally finished.

Both his siblings stared at him in horror. "Oh yeah, and we all have to have no relationships. Sakura will hate me, Sasuke will be disinterested, and of course, I hate Sasuke and love Sakura" he added quickly.

Sakura and Sasuke were absolutely horrified by their masks. Internally, they were crying. Externally, they just nodded their heads. "My question still remains though, what should we use? Henge or Genjutsu?" Sasuke asked.

"We'll use a henge since even if you're really good at genjutsu, there's a new Jonin who's a genjutsu mistress" he replied. "Alright" both Sakura and Sasuke responded.

Naruto went towards Sasuke's closet, set on finding something for him to wear. He looked around the closet until he spotted something perfect.

He first pulled out a navy blue, high collared shirt with shirt sleeves and an Uchiha crest on the back. Sasuke stared at it in distaste. It wasn't that bad, but it definitely wasn't his style.

Next, Naruto pulled out white arm warmers and white shorts. For a minute, Sasuke imagined wearing that as an emo and immediately kicked that image out of his head. He hated it.

"Give me a second" said Naruto. Sasuke and Sakura raised an eyebrow but nodded anyway. Naruto disappeared in beautiful golden flames. A moment later, he reappeared in golden flames with a white clothe bag and something else in his hands.

He put the bag to the side, leaning it on the wall and gave the other stuff he was holding to Sasuke. There were white and blue arm warmers with matching leg warmers. There was also a pair of blue shoes that matched his arm and leg warmers.

The shoes were normal ankle length shoes that didn't cover the toes. Sasuke built up another image in his mind but tore that apart quickly. He, once again, stared in horror at the outfit.

"Nii-san, do I have to wear this?" He whined in dismay. Naruto sighed in sympathy. "Sorry but yes" he replied.

"What about me?" Sakura spoke up, her mind already coming up with the atrocious outfits that she might have to wear.

At this, Naruto picked up the bag that was leaning against the wall, leaving Sasuke to sulk in a corner and Sakura to stare curiously. Sakura pulled out a red knee length dress with a few white circles on the sleeves and the front of the dress plus a slit on both the sides that would show her thighs.