Feeling Empty

Kartik pov:

Kairav hug me tight while I was leaving him after  making him settle in his boarding in newyork.

I will miss you Papa "he said with tears while hugging me .

"I will miss you too baby" I replied hugging him tight .I didn't wanted to send him here with vansh .Naira too would nt want it but everyone and sirat were right for his betterment it was necessary or not .

I sigh and look at my son,his eyes were like naira unknowingly I said  " you take care of yourself and akshu ok ,stay strong be brave and always remember your papa and mumma loves you "

He gave me a sad but confuse look " papa why you are talking like we are not meeting again ?and you forgot about Arohi and sirat ma"

I wanted to reply him but his warden called him back in .I just hug him one more time and said "love you baby"He smile and said "love you too papa"

He started to get back in .While at the door I waved and he waved back .there were tears in my eyes but there was also a strange feeling a feeling of meeting someone.

I sat in my cab and told my driver to take me to the airport.I close my eyes and naira face came in front of me.All our moments were playing like a movie in front of my eyes .naira my naira .Dancing Singing joking fighting blushing ..

;Sir we reach" I came out of my thoughts .I paid the driver and went to check in my luggage .

I sat down in lounge and again my mind wander off in nairas thoughts.it has been 6 years when I lost her .I know I married sirat and all but there is always this emptiness in me which no one can fill.

Naira was not only my wife but my soulmate my best friend my humdard .she was my everything .everyone thought I move on but no I can't not from my naira .Naksh too stop talking with me .He said it was too much for him to adjust with sirat taking naira place .He tried but fail hence we lost contact .Keerti too sometimes talk with me .Sirat is nice and I love her but she is not Naira my naira .I sigh and  close my eyes and just went back to my happy moments with naira.

"Sir Mr Goenka  this is your last call for boarding "I got up and found someone shaking me ."sir you are going to miss your flight,"

I got up thank him and started running towards my boarding gate when I was going to enter my flight I heard her voice "mendak"

I freeze and look back .