Is this end?

I look back and found no one .it was strange .what is happening today ?I think of my sherni daily but today .

My thoughts were disturb by Air hostess "sir we are already late please " I nodded and said sorry and quickly went to my seat .

gates were close.Flight took off .why I am so happy today ? Maybe because I m meeting sirat and my princess or family after one month .But this kind of feeling use to come when I use to meet my jaan .same butterflies ..

I started watching a movie to give my mind and heart some peace .but dil hai k manta nai .again it started wandering to my Naira .
Oh god what is happening to me ? I close my eyes but in a moment open it be beause of some blast and shouting and in next moment our flight was moving down towards the ocean.There were chaos and shouting and panicking  .Many thoughts came in my mind is this my end? Am I dieing ? What will happen to my family my wife my children ? How will they manage ?all of my family members faces started coming in front of my eyes  but one face which made me smile was of my naira.

I close my eyes ,took a deep breath and said I love you  ,I am coming naira"

Next moment I heard a blast and I found myself drowning.