Episode 31: Comfortable Relationship~

After they announced their relationship at the staff dinner, they started to feel even more comfortable going to Monsters Inc. Even so, Sulley and Tylor agreed to not publicly show their affection while working. 

"Good morning, Sulley," Tylor greeted in the hall. 

"Good morning, Tylor," Sulley greeted back. 

They headed back to their station after greeting each other. 

"Why aren't they acting like a couple?" Pete asked. 

"Maybe they're too shy," Ted answered. 

"They kissed in front of us during the staff dinner," Augustus said. 

"But they were embarrassed by it," Bob said. 

"Oh, leave them alone," Carla said. 

Yes, they acted like any other days before they announced their relationship. But today, Tylor decided to take their relationship to the next level. When it was time for the factory to close for the day, Sulley and Tylor met up as usual. "Hey, Sulley, I want to tell you something," Tylor said. 

"What is it?" Sulley asked. 

"I, uh, I want to meet your parents, but as a subordinate first and then confess to them that we're in a relationship," Tylor said. "I feel like they need to know me and like me for who I am first before they start liking me as your significant other." 

Sulley gave him a comforting smile and said, "Sure, let's do that. I'm actually going to go meet them tomorrow, care to join?"

"I hope they don't mind," Tylor said. 

"I can ask tonight," Sulley said. 

"All right, let me know how they feel about it," Tylor said. 

"What are you planning to do tonight?" Sulley asked. 

"I'm just gonna relax in my room," Tylor said. 

"Oh, I see. Well, then, I hope you can take all the break you need," Sulley motivated.

"Thank you," Tylor replied with a soothing smile. 

"I'll call you when things work out," Sulley said. 

"All right," Tylor said. They both exchanged a warm, sweet kiss before they parted for the day.

In Sulley and Mike's apartment, Sulley picked up a phone, took a deep breath, and dialed his parents' number. "Hey, mom, it's me, Jimmy. Are we still meeting for dinner tomorrow? Good, good. I just have one question. Is it okay to bring one of my workers for dinner? No, not Mike. Thanks, mom. I'll let you know who he is more when he visits, but his parents invited me over to dinner frequently, so I figured I would invite him to our family dinner as well. Thank you, mom. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you too, bye." Sulley hung up the phone, grabbed his cell phone, and called Tylor. "Hey, MyTy~" Sulley called him in his seductive singsong voice. 

"Hey, Sullbear~," Tylor answered in his seductive singsong voice. "Well, how did it go?"

"You can join us for dinner tomorrow!" Sulley said. 

"Oh, that's good!" Tylor said. "Is there anything I should bring tomorrow?"

"Your appetite and empty stomach will be perfect!" Sulley said. 

"Come on, Sulley," Tylor said. 

"I don't know if they really need anything," Sulley said. "Why don't you bring some drinks?"

"Hmm... I'll think of something," Tylor said. 

********

After work, Sulley led Tylor to his car so that he can drive to his parent's house. "Nervous?" Sulley asked.