Episode 7: Boo! Kitty!

The rumor died much quicker than Tylor expected, so Tylor felt even more comfortable working. Just, as usual, he greeted everyone brightly. "Good morning, Carla! Good morning, Pete!" 

"Mornin' Tylor!" They both replied brightly and did not talk anything else to each other about him. 

I can't believe others stopped talking about it just because Sulley told them to stop, Tylor thought. Well, it's better for me! 

"Happy Friday, Tylor!" Sulley greeted. 

"Happy Friday, Sulley!" Tylor greeted back. He glanced around to see if anyone whispered to each other. No one seems to care anymore. Let's be successful today and rest well on the weekend and take my mind off of everything!

"Happy Friday, Double T!" Val greeted as Tylor arrived at his desk. 

"Happy Friday, Val!" Tylor greeted back. "I can't wait for the weekend."

"Really? What's your plan?" Val asked. 

"Just take some lone time," Tylor replied. "Stay on my bed, eat some good food, and do something relaxing."

"Sounds like a plan," Val said. "Anyways, here is your first door."

"Let's get this started!" Tylor said as he cracked his knuckles, went inside the door with his props, and filled up a canister with no problem.

********

When the clock hit 6, everyone cheered, not just the ones on the Laugh Floor, but everyone in Monsters Inc. Friday was everyone's favorite working day, whether people love their job or not. Tylor filled up the last canister of the day, and he met his quota 15 times more in a day. 

"Don't worry, Val. I can finish this paperwork," Tylor said. "Even though you're my assistant, that doesn't mean I have to make you do the paperwork all the time. I should do it this time,"

"Are you sure, Double T?" Val asked.

"Start your weekend early, Val. Let me handle this," Tylor said as he grabbed her paperwork.

"Oh, thank you so much, Tylor!" Val said as she hugged him tightly, "Bye! See you Monday!"

Tylor smiled back at her as she left. When she left the Laugh Floor, he sat down on his desk and started filling out the paperwork for her. 

Sulley wanted to make sure that no one else was on the Laugh Floor before he closed it. Since Tylor was tall and his horns were long, he was noticeable even though he was sitting all the way in the back. I wonder what he's doing, Sulley thought as he walked on the Laugh Floor and approached him. "Hey, you're still here, what are you still doing so late?" Sulley asked as he walked up to Tylor's desk. 

"Oh, yes, I was just filling out the paperwork for Val," Tylor answered as he looked up at him. "I concentrate better here than at home for some reason."

"So, basically, you're doing things for your assistant, right?" Sulley asked as he grinned.

"I am, but if that's not allowed, then-" Tylor said. 

"Oh, no, it's allowed, in fact. I'm proud of you for that," Sulley said. "Not only do you do good for the company, but you're also doing good for your coworkers!"

Sulley, please stop making this harder on me... Tylor thought as he cherished another compliment that Sulley planted in his heart. "Thank you, Sulley," Tylor smiled. 

"But I do remember when I almost did the paperwork for Mike," Sulley said as he chuckled and placed his hand over the right side of his head. 

"What happened?" Tylor asked.