Son Goku and the world of quirks

Son Goku was under going his training with Kami but during his training he went off in the wildness taking the Kinto'un across the wildness and then landed near the edge of a city where he got a good view of it while fishing.

Goku used his tail as bait for the fish then when they tried to get his tail he would pull the fish into the air and kill it with a kick to the head giving Goku some tasty food.

Then Goku heard an explosion from the building bordering the wildness which meant there was trouble going on and Goku couldn't stand by and watch.

Goku put the fish on the floor and called upon the Kinto'un to get the city quick.

"Its hilarious that you police think you can defeat me, Nuclear Hellfire!" The Villain known as Nuclear said to the cops as he charges up a orb of energy that completely destroys the Police car.

"Dammit where the hell are the Pro-Heroes when you need them!" A Police officer taking cover said.

The situation seemed dire for the Police until a small figure appeared.

"Hey I don't appreciate you hurting people for no reason" The boy revealed himself and it was non other then Son Goku.

"Aww look its a little boy trying to play hero, Wheres your mommy?" The Villain walked towards the boy and crouched down to his level.

The Boy then slapped the Villain into the building and all the Police and civilians watched in awe.

"I told you, stop this and you can reform into something better" Goku looked down at the villain now recovering after being thrown into a building.

"Grrr I wont get told what to do by a 8 year old!" The Villain shouted firing his attack at the boy but Goku simply vanished and reappeared in the air.

"Now take my attack! Kame.....hamee.....HAAAAAAA" Goku let out a roar and let out a large blue beam that engluthed the villain.

The dust settled revealing the villain knocked out unconscious by his beam.

Goku then yells out to the police officers "Alright Police officers, You can have him" Said Goku in a happy tone.

"Nuclear Hellfire, you are under arrest" The Officer said.

"What is your name young man?" The Police officer questioned.

"Oh, Son Goku" Goku said with a smirk.

"Son Goku you are under arrest for illegal quirk usage" Goku smirk turned into that of confusion.

"What" Goku said confused.

"You use your quirk without a quirk licence" The officer said.

Then the Officer placed some cuffs on Goku's hands but Goku just broke the cuffs with ease shocking the Officers with his strength.

"Im Sorry but I don't know anything about this quirk thing but thanks for helping me against that bad guy, Flying Nimbus!" The police where about to stop him but disappeared as he was flown away using the Kinto'un.

Goku was picking up his fish he left by the lake but had to leave it when realising flies started gathering near it which did upset Goku.

Then suddenly he heard the voice of a man.

"HAHAHA I AM HERE" It was a muscular blonde man.

"Oh Erm Hello, is this about the quirk thing?" Goku asked.

"HAHA Erm kinda.. im here to talk about your heroic behaviour against that Villain!" the blonde man said.

"Oh that was nothing barley a warm up you here to fight because im up for it! you seem strong!" Goku said happily.

"No No No I am here to ask you to be my successor!" All Might said.

"Succeed what?" Goku asked.

"To inherit my power, One for All and become the next symbol of peace but to inherit it" All Might told his biggest secret to Son Goku. 

"Sorry but i don't like being gifted power, so Ill pass" Goku shocked All Might as Goku just walked passed him.

"Wait wait perhaps you can...help me find a successor?" All Might asked. 

"Hmm..yeah! sounds fun" Goku agreed. 

"Now since you know of my secret..."  All might said before transforming into a skinny version of himself. 

"Woah! you turned into a skinny man, That's sad. you cant afford food" Goku said.

"No No No..5 years ago a villain caused an injury costing alot of my internal organs" All Might told of his past. 

"Wow so did you use to be super strong? are you strong now?" Goku questioned with excitement in his eyes.

"Well yes but back when i was in prime I would be around 60x that of what I am now" All Might stated.

"Woahhh Fight me!" Goku asked. 

"That....wont be needed young man...Well untill we meet again Young...?" 

"Call me Goku" The monkey tailed kid said.

Outro