Marriage???

Midoriya had manged to beat Shinso after realising his quirk can resist the effects on Shinsos mind control.

__

Todoroki effortlesly beats Sero with his ice.

__

Now its Hercules time to shine!

Hercule stood in the ring with Kaminari with Hercule sweating,

"Urh dude you alright? your sweating bricks" Kaminari asked.

"Me? N-No I am completely fine! Infact give me your best shot!" Hercule says back.

"Alright then" Kaminari says as he activates his electric powers and shoots them at Hercule who is barley able to dodge the attacks.

"That idiot is just delaying the innevitable" Bakugo makes fun of Hercule.

"No wait there is something about him" Goku thinks Hercule might have something up his sleeve.

After many other times of dodging Kaminaris lightning it seemingly did a number on Kaminari after overusing his quirk.

"Erh hang on a sec-" Said Kaminari.

'Now its my chance!' Thought Hercule.

"Dynamite Kick!" Yelled Hercule landing a big kick on Kaminari sending him out of the ring.

"Kaminari is out of bounds! Hercule Satan is the winner!" Yelled Present Mic.

"Wow that Hercule guy is a fighting Genius!" Goku said.

"I think its more that Kaminari is an idiot.." Jiro replies.

__

Next up was Krillin vs Iida.

Both combatents stood in the ring in fighting positions.

"I promise you Krillin, I wont be outpaced" Iida promises

"Hehe dont worry, I have tricks of my own" Krillin smirks which shows the different in tone they both currently have.

The round begins and Iida quickly speeds into action and going to land a kick on Krillin but he is quick enough to guard against the attack which makes IIda jump back but Krillin went on the offensive and when Iida went to guard Krillin suddenly changed direction and threw a small ki blast on the floor causing smoke to cover the arena.

"Where is he?" Iida wondered as he searched the smoke but suddenly he was knocked in the head by a kick from Krillin who quickly went back into the smoke.

Iida quickly regained composure and turned on his engines and with his quick speed he quickly got rid of the smoke.

Krillin then appeared from the smoke coughing 

" *Cough *Cough* ah gee I think I swalloed some smoke" Krillin says.

'Yes this is the moment!' Iida thought as he turned on his engines once again and quickly circled around Krillin.

Krillin then cufs his arms into postion.

"What is he doing? he wont hit Iida if he just aimed into a random direction" Bakugo said from the stands.

Goku says nothing but smiles.

"HAAAAA" Krillin yells as he yellow ball of energy came out of it.

It seemingly missed Iida but suddenly Krillin changed the direction of the blast.

"Scatter bullet!" Krillin yelled as the ball split into multiple Ki spheres that land on the floor at Iida who quickly tries the dodge the attacks but fails to notice one come from behind him and he is hit out of the ring.