iii. holly, jolly

WHERES BARB?━━━━━━━━━━━━nov

WHERES BARB?
━━━━━━━━━━━━
nov. 9th 1983

"where were you last night?" asks hopper waking me up "i left you a note" i reply, i get up and get ready for school because i'm pretty sure there's school today. i walk over to the byers house and knock on the door waiting for jonathan. "hey starr i can't give you ride today" he says "please... if you don't i'll tell everyone you were in the woods last night" i say. "fine, please don't tell anyone tho"  he replied, "i won't don't worry" i say walking to his car.

when we arrived at school i ran out of the car, "bye jonathan" i said on my way out, "bye starrlena" he said as he left, he never calls me starrlena something's definitely up with him. i enter school and see that nancy and steve are kissing. i've said this like 9 times already but i hate him so much omg.

class starts, i sit in front of nancy btw. "hey starr, where's barb?" she asks, "i don't know i thought she left with you" i reply. "you haven't seen her anywhere... at all?" she asks, i shake my head "no sorry, i'll tell you if do" i say smiling.

[‧₊˚⁎]

i walk in on jonathan while he's in the darkroom, "sup stalker" i say, "jesus starr you scared me" he said, "sorry" i reply. "hey" said a girl with curly red hair, "hey" said jonathan taking down his stalker photos as he's talking, "hello" i say as me and jonathan leave.

on my way out i see steve and the red hair girl from the dark room messing around with jonathan's bag, "what going on?" i ask walking up to them "this creep was stalking us" says carol, then nancy comes asking the same question i did, "here's the staring lady" says tommy h. "this creep over here was spying on us last night" says carol, to nancy "he was probably gonna save this one for later" says nicole, the red haired girl, handing nancy a photo.

"you can tell the he knows he was wrong but see.. man, that's the thing about perverts, it's hardwired into them. yk they just can't help themselves" says steve ripping the photos. "so.. we'll just have to take away his toy" says steve referring to his camera. "steve..." says nancy "no, please, not the camera" says jonathan. "no, no, wait, wait, wait.. tommy, tommy. it's ok. here you go man" says steve then he drops jonathan's camera. that's it. steve was being a bitch. so i punched him the face causing his nose to bleed, he winced in pain. "what the fuck!" he said "i've wanted to do that for sooo long" i say. "come on, let's go. the game's about to start" says steve holding his nose while leaving with carol, tommy, and nicole.

i get down to help jonathan pick up the pieces of his camera, nancy found a picture of barb and picked up. "hey nance!, come on!" screamed steve. she then picked up the rest of that picture and left. "you ok?" i ask jonathan "i know that camera meant alot to you" i tell him. "i'm fine len" he says and i leave after helping him pick up the camera parts.

KADI SPEAKS!
hopefully you like this part! sorry if this part is short, as i said like 9 times already this is my first book so it's not my best!! but i do have some ideas for future parts!!!

✦KADI SPEAKS! hopefully you like this part! sorry if this part is short, as i said like 9 times already this is my first book so it's not my best!! but i do have some ideas for future parts!!!