Date night

Date night

The next morning  Morticia is painting, at an easel.

Across the room was her subject, alchemy laying sprawled out on a sofa noting covering her but a thin piece of bed silk that draped over her.

The curve of her breast could be seen through the fabric, her hair was laid out around her, a vision of desire.

Debbie walked into the room, she didn't even bother looking at alchemy on the couch instead she walked right to morticia.

"Mrs. Addams?"

"Yes, Debbie?"

"Could I... ask you something? Of a personal nature?"

Morticia continued to paint her muse.

"Of course."

"It's just, well you seem so worldly. So sophisticated. It's clear that you know
everything about love, well I was wondering is fester... seeing anyone?"

"You mean, is there a woman in Fester's life? Or his luggage? No. Sadly. I've always wondered about that. Fester Addams. He's bloated. He's pasty He reeks. If I Weren't already married."

"Oh, I know!" Debbie sighed.

........................................................................................
........................................
At the same time In his study Gomez is standing at his desk, signing documents. With his free hand, he raises his arm and throws a dart.

Lurch is standing against the opposite wall he holds the target on his chest.

all of a sudden  Fester enters, very upset.

"She's driving me wild!"

"Whom?"

Gomez aims another dart.

"Debbie. Debbie! Even the sound of her name! Debbie. Isn't it beautiful? It makes me think of... vinyl, Chemicals."

Gomez looked to his brother moved.

"Truly? Faster...has it finally happened? At long last?"

"I don't know! I think so!"

Gomez gazing at Fester, throws another dart.

"I've watched you, Alchemy and Morticia. From windows, doorways, keyholes. I've been happy for you, but I have to confess - I've been
jealous too.I've dreamt that there was someone for me."

Fester received a sympathetic look from his brother.

"There's thing."

Thing is on the desk, looking alarmed.

"I know,but I want more, head, Leg is that
asking so much?"

considering the matter gomez asks.

"Two legs?"

"I've seen them! And maybę, just maybe dare I? Ask Debbie.. to dinner? What if she says no? say I asked her, would. you and your wives come to."

"Of course!"

Gomez throws his last dart.

........................................................................................
........................................

That night Alchemy, Gomez and Morticia were seated on a marble bench amid the
many crypts and tombstones.

"Fester?"

"Debbie?"

"She's blonde." Morticia states

"Good with children." Gomez adds