Chapter One Isabelles POV

I was in my room watching Shameless, eating junk food, and washing it down with some vodka when I heard an noise. I thought that I was just too drunk for this. I decided to go downstairs so I could watch it because I and Katherine were the only ones in the house or so I thought. I heard noises from my backyard so I, being the drunk and an overprotective person I went to check it out. Before I open the door I get my mallet-type thing. I unlocked the door and turned the light on. I saw the Mikaelsons. "Yep, this confirms I'm drunk." I walked back into my house to grab my cigarettes. When I went back outside to smoke, my cig was taken out of my hand so that person got stabbed. When I looked at who is stabbed it was Elijah. I just shrugged. "You shouldn't take things from people," I said as I took the knife out of his abdomen. I lit my cig an just started to walk around the backyard. "Does anyone want to tell me why you're in my backyard?" When I didn't get an answer I was finished with my cig. I heard them talking to each other. "How did we get here?" asked Klaus, "How am I supposed to know?" "You know if you're going to whisper you should do it quieter. Anyway I'm Isabelle." They all looked at me like I was crazy. "What are you not running away from us?" "Because your not scary." They all show me their vampire faces and because I'm me I decided to be a bit dramatic. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!" I screamed while running around. Then I started to laugh. "You... should... have... seen your faces... when I started to laugh,"I said between laughs. " Why are you laughing? Why is she laughing?" Then I showed them my face and eyes.

"I'm laughing because you think that's scary

"I'm laughing because you think that's scary. Okay I'm going inside, cone in." Once we were inside I realized that they were overdressed so nice went to get them some clothes. "Okay you guys need some clothes, follow me." Once we reached the top of the stairs we walked into my room. When  I looked on my bed I saw Harley asleep on it. When I looked at the alarm clock it said eleven-thirty. I kissed her on the head and covered her up. I walked into my closet and took out some clothes for Rebekah to wear. "Ok, here you go bathrooms the last door down the hall." I turned the lights off and closed the door then the rest of them walked with me to Daemian's room. "Oh Daemian were are your pajamas?" "Why are you stealing my clothes again?" "Because I can and buy them now where are they please." "Fine closet." "Thanks Gremlin." I walked to his closet and grabbed four pairs of pants and four shirts I don't know what will it them. "Goodnight Gremlin." "Goodnight Satan." When u walked out I handed then the clothes. "I don't know sizes so here are these and there are three more stops to make and we can get more clothes for you guys." We walked back down stairs and to Jackson's room. "Hey Little Devil." "Hey Satan." "Why do you guys still call me that?" "Because it makes you mad." "Ok whatever time for bed." "Goodnight Little Devil love you." "Goodnight Satan love you too." "Sweet dreams." "Don't let the vampires, werewolves, and witches get you." "Ok goodnight." "Goodnight love you." I walked out and the Mikaelson brothers were looking at me. "What?" "Vampires, werewolves, and witches coming to get him." "Yeah I did it when he was younger and I still do it." "Ok two more stops will any of those clothes will fit you guys." "Yeah, they will fit me and Nik." said Kol "Ok two more pairs of clothes it is." I walk over to Xander's door and walked in. "Hey, Xander where are your pajamas at?" "Hey why do need my pajamas you already have your clothes." "Just where are they?" "Closet." I walked over to the closet and took out two pairs of PJs. "Thank you Xan." "Your welcome, Satan." I walked out of the room and saw that Kol and Nik were changed into their clothes. I handed Elijah and Finn their clothes. "Bathroom's down the hall last door and one upstairs last door.                   I'm going to the kitchen to get more alcohol and snacks." "Didn't you say there were two stops? That was only one." "Yes I did say two bit I dont hear any crying yet do you." "No, why would we hear crying?" "Because my daughter lives here also." When I started to walk to the kitchen Kol and Nik followed me there. "Do you guys want anything to eat?" They both shook their heads at me. I grabbed a couple of bags of chips and some chocolate. I looked up and realized that Rebekah, Finn, and Elijah had joined us in the kitchen already. "Okay, I was going to watch a horror movie before so you guys want to watch one with me." All of them shook their heads yes so we walked to the movie theater. "Okay what movie are we going to watch?" "We are going to watch Insidious." Once I started the movie I noticed that the Mikaelsons were jumping at parts. I decided to mess with them and started to laugh at some parts. They looked at me like I had grown two heads. "Why are you laughing?" "I'm laughing because you guys are jumping and getting scared and it's really funny." Once the movie was over Elijah decided to speak up. "Why did we watch that never again.? You are never picking movies anymore." "Got told that once before an did still pick the movies." "How were you not scared while watching that?" "Worse things happen in the world and to people than what we just watched." "Who hurt you?" asked Rebekah. "Why do you think someone hurt me?" "I can see it in your eyes when you talk about worse things happening." "My father." They look at me sadly. "Ok enough with the pity looks I'm perfectly fine. I have my friends, siblings, and daughter they helped me through what he out me through." "What did he do to you?" asked Kol. "He kidnapped me for what I am." "What are you then?" "I'm a werewitch, werewolf, and witch." "Why did he kidnap you and not your siblings?" "He didn't find out what they are, they don't even know what they are." "What are they?" "My little brother Daemian is like me a werewitch. My baby brother Jackson and baby sister Harley are witches." "They don't know what they are." "No, I can't have them getting hurt by him if he hurts them I don't think I can live with myself. Anyway,ETS stop with the sad life story of me and watch another movie." "No you can't pick a movie." "Fine, what Disney movie are we going to watch?" "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs." "Snow White it is." Once I turned the movie on I fell asleep.

Please don't forget to vote on the story.
Also I don't own the Mikaelsons I only own my characters Isabelle, Daemian, Jackson, Harley, Xander, Rebecca, kaliska, Alex, Shane, and Katherine