ArnyxReader (Introduces you on Stream)

Y/N POV

MORNING

It's a beautiful Saturday morning and next to me lays a sleepy black fluffy haired boy who passed out from the late night activities you both participated in the other night. Despite his usual broken sleep schedule, I was glad to get to wake up next to him instead of waking up to him getting ready for bed.

"Good morning." I whisper, smiling and playfully wrapping a finger around one of his bed headed curls.

He shuffles and nuzzles his head into the nape of my neck, releasing a groan as he wraps his arms around my torso. "I'm not ready to be awake. It's too early." He groans, keeping his eyes closed as he continues to tightly cuddle me.

I reach into my pants pocket and pull out my phone, the time reads 10:20am.

"Well considering it's almost 10:30, I wouldn't classify that as being early." I joke, placing my phone back into my pocket, giving him a demeaning head pat to assert my superiority.   

"Someone's sassy today." He laughs, giving my thigh a gentle squeeze.

"I may be sassy, but you've got a busy day and I have work to get started on." I give him a kiss on the forehead, and attempted to release myself from his grasp.

Surely enough, he quickly pulled me back onto the bed and got on top, both his hands holding down my upper body as he locked his legs around me. "You will not be going anywhere without a kiss!"

"Didn't I just give you one?" I laughed, attempting to shimmy out from under him.

"There is no limit to the amount of kisses I shall grant upon you my love." He says, his morning voice seductive and low. He hovers over me and leans down, giving me a gentle kiss on the neck. Chills run down my body at the feeling of his breath against me, the sound of his voice sounding more euphoric with each word spoken. 

He sits back up to look down on me. "Well someone looks excited." He jokes, lifting my chin up with his finger, his brown eyes staring back into mine.

I glance up at him for a moment before releasing a smirk. His arrogant smile quickly turns to worry and in one fast and swift motion, I roll my body to the side, watching as he flies off the mattress and onto the floor. "You're lucky to not have a bed frame, you would've fallen a lot harder." I smirk, looking down at him as he continues to frown glaring back at me.

I release a laugh and get up out of bed, giving a stretch before making my way to the kitchen. I hear him shuffle to get up and quickly run to the kitchen, knowing whats about to go down. I make my way down the stairs and just as I'm about to get behind the counter, Arny tightly wraps his arms around me from behind and lifts me up from the ground. I kick my feet, violently trying to pry myself from his grasp but ultimately failing. 

Eventually, he props me back down and I run behind the counter, both of us smiling and laughing at each other. He inches closer and I make my way around to the opposite side to keep the distance, in this moment I have never felt as happy as I do now. Eventually, I give in and let him run towards me, we kiss passionately while releasing small giggles and smiles. 

He looks down at me, his pupils dilate and eyes widen as he gives a smile. "I've never had more fun with someone than I've had with you. Your smile and laughter truly brighten my day my love." He finishes with a soft kiss on my forehead and lets go to allow me to make my morning coffee.  

"Finally some real serotonin." I giggle, looking back, I see him roll his eyes as he begins to brew his own cup of coffee.

*Time skip*