•1•

Chiyo's POV

Chiyo's POV

"Hey honey, have you thought of any baby names yet? It is almost time." I said to my husband Shigaraki.

Shigaraki tapped his index finger on his chin like he was thinking real hard or trying to remember something. "There is one name that I really like and I think this name will be remembered by everyone some day."

I was kinda confused by what he meant by that but I just brushed it off. "Ok honey, what is it?"

He looked at me with a huge smile on my face and I couldn't help but to smile back "Her name will be Y/N."

2 Weeks Later

I was currently cooking dinner for me and Shigaraki. I was almost done with dinner when I felt a sharp pain in my lower stomach. "Shigaraki!" I yelled as I to turn off the stove. "Yeah babe?" He called back. "The baby's coming! OUCH!" I yelled in pain. I heard shigaraki run around the living room and grab the car keys. Without question he picked me up and carried me bridal style out the door and to the car.
"Are you ready baby?" Shigaraki asked me with a smile. "Yes?" I said but It came out more like a question because I was actually terrified because there have been women die during and after giving birth and I hoped to god that I wouldn't be one of them because I want to meet my baby girl Y/N. I mean everyone dies but I wanna live to see my daughter who I've longed to meet ever sense I found out I was pregnant. But still I'm going to die one of these days and Y/N will be without me. I hope she'll meet a nice young man to make her happy. I hope I can meet him one day.

We made it to the hospital and Shigaraki got out of the car and ran to the passenger side. He opened the car door and scooped me up bridal style again as he gave the keys to some man so he could go park the car. Shigaraki sat me in a wheelchair and pushed me inside the hospital. As Shigaraki was talking to the lady at the front desk I saw a beautiful couple and there new born baby boy. The father had red hair, he looks familiar... Oh yeah that's Enji Todoroki also known by his hero name Endeavor. the mother had white hair and the baby's hair was red like his fathers. The new mother saw me looking and gave me a smile. She started to walk my way with the baby boy in her arms. "Hi I see that your about to be a new mom just like me." The lady said with a very kind smile. "Yes I am, I'm so excited to meet my baby girl." I said returning her kind smile. the women I came to know as Rei and I exchanged our goodbyes then her, her husband and new born left. Soon after a nurse led me and shigaraki to a room. Once The nurse helped me get into bed she began to introduce herself. "Hi Mrs and Mr Shigaraki my name is Mai and I'm your nurse, I'm going to put the epidural in." Mai walked towards me and motioned for me to sit up. She started to feel around my Spine when she started to feel one spot that I was to familiar with. When I was 17 my dad fractured my spine, this wasn't the first time he had abused me but it had gone a lot worse this time. He started to abuse me when I was 7 shortly after my older brother committed suicide. He blamed me for it, why? I will never know. The day he fractured my spine my dad dragged me into an alleyway and started to hit me because He had just found out that I was talking to someone about what was going on. He hit me in the back so hard it damaged my spine. That day was a bad day but also the best day of my life because I met the love if my life that day, shigaraki. He was walking and saw what was happening so he ran over and started to rip my dad off of me and shigaraki started to endlessly punch him which eventually led to my dads death. I wasn't upset about him killing my dad because my dad was a horrible person for the things he did to me and telling me my brothers death was my fault. The abuse had to stop eventually, shigaraki saved me and I will always and forever live him till the day I die.

Mia sat up and looked at me.
"Mrs. shigaraki I'm afraid we won't be able to put epidural in because of the bump in you spine. It's blocking where the epidural would go." She said.

"Um what?!" I said trying to stay calm. I looked over at shigaraki with a terrified look on my face but he just looked at me with a small smile that made me feel a little better.

"It'll be ok baby you can do it your strong and I believe in you that you'll be able to be strong Long enough for us to meet our little girl." Shigaraki said starting to get emotional with glossy eyes.

"Trust me Mrs.shigaraki, you and your baby are in good hands." Mai said with a reassuring smile.

After mai said that I just stared at her for a second. When I snapped out of it I just nodded my head and gave her a small smile. I knew I could do this. Especially after everything I've been through, giving birth and without an epidural wouldn't stop me. I want to see my baby and I know I can I just have to do it. I won't even think about the pain anymore I'll just think about Y/N.

"Ok, I'm ready." I said to mai.

"Alright, let me go get the doctor and we can start." Mai said making her way to the door. When mai left I looked over at my husband.

"I love you." I said to shigaraki.

"I love you to forever and always babe." He said back to me.

"Ouch! Y/N really wants to meet us now." I said with a small laugh.

Shigaraki reached over and put his hand on my stomach to feel Y/N kick. "Just a few more minutes and we'll finally meet you baby girl." He said to Y/N.

I heard the door open and in came the doctor with mai and a few other nurses behind him.

"Hello Mrs. Shigaraki, I'm doctor misha. Are we ready to have a baby?" Doctor misha asked.

"Yes I'm ready." I said starting to feel the adrenaline.

"Alright, I'm going to need you to lay on your back and and spread you legs." He said and I did as told. He then sat on a stool in between my legs.

"Alright Mrs. shigaraki I'm going to need you to push on the count of three. One.... Two.....three."
Doctor misha counted down while I grabbed shigaraki's hand. When the doctor got to three I started to push really hard. It was really hard not to scream my head off because it hurt so bad. I squeezed shigaraki's hand as hard as I could, almost breaking it and I started to cry a little bit from the pain.

"Your doing good Mrs. shigaraki, just one more big push and the baby will be out." Doctor misha said. I felt like I was going to pass out it hurt so bad but I pushed again and this time, hard. I could feel everything and honestly it was horrible but if I have to do it to see Y/N then it doesn't matter what I think. After my hard push I felt doctor misha pull her out and he then laid her on my chest while she was crying. I held her close to me and whispered to her.

"Oh my god, his sweetheart I'm your mommy." I said starting to cry harder. Shigaraki put his hand on Y/N's back and I looked up at him with a big smile which he returned.

"Hi Y/N, I'm your daddy. Welcome to the world your going to do amazing things to this world." Shigaraki said. I'm sure he meant that she would help the world be a better place by being a hero one day like endeavor. I know that she will help people and be the nicest person to the world. I think that she'll save many people from bad people like shigaraki saved me that day. Maybe that way she can find a loving man like I did. I started to sing to Y/N because I'm sure she was just as tired as I was.

"Cause I'm right here Darlin', I'm right here Close your pretty eyes, my butterfly Baby, have no fear." I sang to my beautiful baby girl I had longed to meet. I felt Y/N rest in my chest and her crying stopped

"I love you Y/N."

********

Hiii so just to let y'all know if your a little confused. Shigaraki isn't League of villains Shigaraki, I couldn't find what all for ones first name was so I just used his last name. Also this is my first story so if it sucks that's why😂