New house

— recap —

I broke things off with my long term boyfriend. I got to work next thing I know i am a wife of a thai actor.

We're now inside my house and sitting at the living room is sarawat and his team I guess.

Me: "Excuse me, can anyone care to explain what is happening and who are you guys? Don't you know this is trespassing? I could sue you for doing this."

Gian: "Okay okay. Let's just calm down for a bit. I'll introduce everyone.

"As you know I am bright's manager. This is bright he is the one going to live with you for a year."

Me: "WHAT?!"

G: "Let me finish first. So this is bright. He is an actor in thailand he's quite popular. He is sarawat from the hit BL series 2gether the series. Do you know him?"

— pov in my mind —

Will i say i know him and I'm a big fan? Or I'll pretend I don't know him? Ayoko naman mag mukhang fangirl niya kahit fangirl talaga ako.

Me: "Uhh.. no. I don't know him at all."

Sarawat: "Hi, my name is Bright. Nice to meet you. My apologies for all of this. Please hear out what my manager is about to tell you."

Me: (trying hard not to be star stuck by his handsome face) "okay I'll listen. This better be good."

G: "I'm friends with your mom. Merce right? I met her shortly after bright's incident in Thailand and she told me she has a daughter living in the philippines and you could help us by letting bright stay here for a year."

Me: " what? A year? What? Why? And why on earth did my mom have to do with this?"

G: "she told me that you were living in a small city and it can help bright's reputation to be on the low."

The issue is bright was accused in a scandal in Thailand and a lot of sponsors pulled out and it's a mess. That's how we ended up here.

—pov in my mind—

Ah so kailangan neto ng tataguan? Sa lahat pa talag ng tao sa mundo sakin pa na punta. Blessing ba to Lord.

Me: "and what would be the benefit of him staying here in the philippines? And most of all here in my place? You could have chosen other people to help him."

G: "Yes i know that but I trust your mom's word and she told me this place is perfect for people who want to escape from reality. Well that's how she explained it to me."

Me: "Okay I get it. Yes you have my mom's approval but do think i'll be okay with this? And what he said outside. His wife?! We don't even know each other how can I be someone's wife?"

G: "Your mom and I agreed that we will pay you an amount full of money to let bright just stay and live here for a year. There will be ofcourse some rules for the two of you and you can tell me about it. I know it's a lot of work but please help us."

Me: "Let me think this through. And i need to talk with my mom first."

G: "okay we'll give you some time to think but please reconsider our offer."

— and there you have it. They left and went back to there hotel and i called my mom right after —

Me: "Ma! Ano ba to? Paki explain ano nangyayare? Bakit may titira dito ng isang taon na di ko naman kilala. Alam mo naman kaka hiwalay lang namin ni carlos tapos eto?"

Mom: "Oo alam ko mejo shocking"

Me: "anong mejo? Oo shocking talaga. Tapos lalaki pa, bakit ka naman pumayag?"

Mom: "Mabait yan si bright nakilala ko na sya nun nag ka business trip kami sa Thailand nakilala ko rin ang kanyang manager at napag usapan namin yung nangyareng sitwasyon na yan."

Me: "eh anong gusto mong gawin ko? Pumayag lang ako ng ganun lang? Ma naman."

Mom: "Oh anong masama dun? Mabait yan. Tska may agreement kami incase may nangyreng di maganda. Tska single ka naman wala naman akong nakikitang masama dun. Matanda kana. Just think of it na bagong room mate. Ang laki laki ng bahay ikaw lang mag isa tska sila na din mag babayad ng utilities diyan. Ayaw mo ba yun? Kaya pumayag kana. Wala ka na rin magagawa kase andiyan na sila.

Me: "Ma naman"

Mom: "Oh sige na. Mag ayos ka para presentable ka naman sa harap ni bright. Poging bata. May gagawin pako. Tawagan ko sila na pumayag kana. I'll call you again soon. Bye nak love youuu.

— hangs up the phone.

Me: "Ma? Hello? Ma?

— pov —

"Anong gagawin ko? Ano ba naman ito. May work pako buti nalang naka leave ako tomorrow. Mag aayos na nga muna ako dito."

7:00 PM afterwards..

"Ring ring"

Some unknown number is calling so I picked it up.

Me: "Hello?"

G: "Hi nicole this is Gian from earlier. I just got off the phone with your mom and she said you would allow bright to live with you."

Me: "yeah yeah. So when is he going to move in here?"

G: "about that we actually bought a new house up hill and that would be the place where you guys are going to live. If people would know that he lives in your house it would be a commotion all the time. So we decided to find a new place where people will not know."

Me: "okay I guess your right."

G: " You can start packing your things and we will take care of everything tomorrow morning. I'll see you soon. Thank you again nicole this means a lot to us."

Me: "okay okay i get it. Bye."

— 8:00 PM —

I start packing my stuff together with my dog I thought to myself is this all happening for real? I know that I'm such a huge fan of sarawat but i didn't expect this at all.

Di ko alam kung kikiligin ba ako or hindi. I felt so happy and insecure at the same time. I reminded myself to change my lockscreen to another photo cause they know that I don't know sarawat. Can I do this? Live with a famouse thai actor and on top of it I'm a huge fan girl of his work. Will my heart be okay? I guess we have to see what will happen next.

See you in the next chapter. Thanks for reading again.