19~ Zeyden

Haha, I would never actually end the story like that. I just wanted to see what kind of shit storm would happen if I "ended" the story. But this story is far from over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Hayden's POV*

Light headed, a bright room and no clear idea of where I am. I passed out on something or some girl threw a text book at my head again. Whatever the reason, as of right now, I'm not dead.

"Hayden?" I hear a soothing and beautiful voice say. I open my eyes more and go to the source of the angelic voice.

"Hayden, please tell me you can hear me?" I look to a very worried looking Zeke.

What the hell happened?

"Thank the goddess, you're alive." He said exhaling. He grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles. I smile at his gesture.

After a minute or two, I smell the familiar scent of my father, step-mother and brothers.

"You're awake?" My step-mother questions disappointedly. I may be the only "daughter" of her's, but she's always hated me because I'm not the daughter that she wanted.

She wanted a girly girl. A daughter she could take shopping, go get nails painted, wear colourful dresses, heels, makeup. Basically the exact opposite of who I am now.

My "mother" walks up to me and slaps me right across the face.

It is dead silent in the room. From Zeke, it's due to shock. My family it's because they're scared of her. We all know better than to be in her way when she's pissed off. Plus women/ girls scare us.

"What the hell were you thinking?! Shutting off your emotions like that. You know you're not supposed to do that! Do we need to but the silver necklace and bracelets back on?" She snaps at me.

You see, since grounding meant nothing to us and being spanked, or rulers hitting our wrists gave us no pain at all. We'd get a silver chain and or bracelet put on us. It weakened us and hurt us. The marks would go away after a few days, but still.

"No, mam." I replied. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gone against you." She was practically ready to kill me.

"Hayden, when we get home you're not eating for a week and you will take over your brothers chores. Along with your own." She snaps. Yeah, I know she's crazy. But second marriages normally are.

My real mum had died giving birth to me. My brothers were all premature babies, so their delivery was slightly easier due to their smallness. I was the only one who decided to be on time. But it's a miracle she had half of us. Normally wolves have no more than three children. They like making sure there's a bloodline to continue the pack. But having eight kids hasn't been heard of since my great-great-great grandparents reign.

"Yes, mam. I understand." I reply in the same monotone voice I always use with her.

"No! My mate is coming back to my pack with me." Zeke finally spoke up. "She is my mate, the Luna of my pack and the love of my life! She is to be fully mated to me soon and then she will carry our pups. I will not let you starve and torture my mate!" He finishes, his eyes are darker than my jet black hair. He's balled his hands into fists and I can tell he's trying to held his wolf back so he doesn't kill the women that's sorta raised me. And when I mean sorta raised me, I mean yelled at me whenever I did something she disliked.

"Alpha Zeke, while she is your mate, she is also my daughter. She's still a minor and I refuse to let my daughter be mated to a man two years older than her. Especially one who has intentions of getting her pregnant before she's even 16." My dad says.

"ENOUGH!" I yell at my father "it's my life, it's my body and Zeke is who I was paired with. If I want to be with him, I will be."

SLAP

"You will not disrespect this family by going off and being a little slut!"

GROWL

She pissed off my mate. And to make it worse, he's an alpha.

She's an idiot.

"You will not disrespect my mate like that! She is young yes, but I am willing to wait for her. And if you dare hurt her again, you'll regret being in her life at all" Zeke growled.

'Get off your lazy ass and go to our mate!' Max growls at me.

I get up and grab Zeke's hand. He calms down and holds my hand.

"Father, bitch. I am going to be with my mate weather you like it or not. Malcolm is mates with his sister, it's fair. I get him, he gets her. I'm happy and away from you. Everyone wins" I state hugging Zeke's arm.

"You little whore!" She snaps at me "after everything your father and I gave done for you. You go against our wishes for you, just for some boy that's just using you for the full alpha strength!" She snaps again. I lightly release of his arm and start backing away. "Hayden?" I look to the attractive Brit, I don't have to look him in the eye to know that he feels hurt. "It isn't true. She's lying to you, this is what she wants. Please, believe me." Zeke begged. You could just hear the pain in his voice.

'Hey, Max. What's your decision?' I ask her. 'My answer hasn't changed since you asked me 8 years ago.' She growls 'Max, I'm not going to kill her!' I protest.

I may hate the women but I'm not going to kill her!

"Hayden, baby, please." Zeke begs "I need you in my life. Alpha or not. I don't want to lose you" that's when it hits me!

'He cut off our power to block my emotions, didn't he?!' I feel Max nod her head. 'When he kissed you, Jackson and I talked and they cut the power. He doesn't want you to hold back from him'

'Does this mean...?' I trail off 'yes, Hayden. It does mean exactly that.'

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Super long chapter for one of my best friend's 15th birthday. The only reason it's delayed a couple of days is because I wanted to make this a really long chapter specifically for her. My favourite Pocky Slut 😏😏. Happy (late) birthday present. Ily.