18~ Voice

*Zeke's POV*

I smirk at my sister's comment and shocked mate.

You see, the voice I speak with currently, isn't my REAL voice. I had to stop speaking like that because I attracted way too many she-wolves.

"Go on now, brother. I can tell that she's anxious to hear your voice." Ariel says smirking. My smirk only grows when I notice her shaking.

"My dear, Hayden. What seems to be the matter? I ask in my English accent! "Your, your accent?" She stutters "what, do you not like it?" I ask closing her in, to a tree. "I, I uh." she stutters. Her knees would probably give out if I hadn't been holding her. "Come on now, love. You never had a problem speaking to me before. What's wrong? Max got your tongue?" I smirk.

Oh this is definitely going to be fun.

*Hayden's POV*

Ezekiel Adam Hunter has an English accent?! Just when I thought the asshole couldn't be more attractive.

'Haha sucks for you, Hayden.' Max taunted 'this is what it's like falling for our mate' she said. 'Max, now really isn't the time. I have to turn off my emotions just long enough to get to the house. One, two minutes tops, that's all I need!'

I felt her roll her eyes at me.

'You're running low on your emotion cancelling favours. Are you sure you want to?' I inhale and close my eyes 'yes.' And at that one word my emotions turned off.

My knees stood straight and I opened my eyes. My eyes, instead of the normal brown colour are now an icy dull blue. I've cut off my emotions enough time to know what I'm like. I don't have complete control of my body, but I have enough control so I can just get back to my secret room.

And this way, it doesn't matter what Zeke does, I won't stop and start drooling over him. I also found out that it temporarily cuts off my mind link with everyone. Unless I say otherwise.

"Zeke! Slowly back away from her" I hear Malcolm say. "Why? What's going on?" He asks not moving. "She's shut off her emotions. You get in her way at all she'll hurt you so bad that you can't have pups with her" Zeke took one step back. "Care to explain?" He asks worried.

"Hayden is able to turn off her emotions. But when she does that, her true strength is unlocked. It'd be less painful if she just killed you." Malcolm warn.

I managed to get to the surrounding house fence without any delays, I just felt all three of them stalking me.

It wasn't until I made it to the backyard, where about a quarter of the pack was standing. Awaiting our arrival.

Suddenly, Zeke jumped in front of me, blocking me from my destination. All that I could really hear was the gasps from everyone.

"Hayden? Love, I know you can hear me. I also know that you're in there, somewhere." He says slowly walking towards me. I blink once then get in my battle stance.

'Don't you dare hurt our mate!' Max yells at me. I scoff at her 'you don't tell me what to do!' I yell at her.

"Hayden. Max."

I snap my head to my father and best friend, Shane. Just as I was about to destroy everyone.

Zeke tackled me to the ground. Holding me down.

"RELEASE OF ME DAMNIT!!!!" I yelled.

After I closed my mouth for a second, he changed our positions, so I'm on the ground and he's holding me down.

Well, that shut me up. After a minute of fighting back my emotions.

Zeke kissed me. And the gates that kept my emotions back, the lock was broken.

All of the emotions that suddenly run through my veins caused me to get dizzy and I soon started seeing pitch black.

---The End--- ;)