chapter one

A/N/// chapter image wasn't created by me please tell me who made it so I can credit them, I'm not going to waste your time but here's a warning if you don't like the ship click off, this is your last chance, and there will not be any smut because cmon they're minors just some light fluff, SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT  AND BAD THE  NEXT CHAPTERS ARE BETTER.

||proceed||

Saturday 17th June 4:30am

//Tommy's pov//

The alarm goes off as I groan of disappointment but disappointment soon disappeares into Stress and soon enough I'm a nervous wreck. "TOMMY WERE LATE RANBOO LANDED LIKE 30 MINUTES AGO GET YOUR ASS UP" Tubbo yelled he was eager to meet ranboo again, why? I have no idea.
"Toby go without me I need to shower and get my shit ready!" The blonde didn't hear a response but he knew That tubbo was about to enter the room in any second to convince him to go, he couldn't find the courage to face him after what happened, "Tommy you dmed him that you liked him and didn't even check the response-" the short brunette was cut off, "BECAUSE IM NOT EVEN SURE HES GAY..Toby what am I supposed to do.." the blonde just sat there facing his palms, after what happened it seemed like Tommyinnit had just became Tommy. 

"Look Toms I'm not going to tell you what to do, I'm telling you what you need to do, you have to go down to that airport with me and face him- and please just make a decision now WERE LATE GOD DAMN IT." Tommy let out a small laugh and smile and decided to go after all "okay tubz let's go"....

|| At the airport||

Tubo had spotted ranboo and ran up to him and side hugged him, I just walked up to them with my head down and hoodie up "hello.." "hi Tommy." The tall enderman replied
"GREAT WERE ALL CAUGHT UP IM GONNA GET SOME CHIPS BYE!" The small brunette was gone in the blink of an eye..literally he's like super athletic .

"Toby wait!!!- " I started to panic and my heart started to beat rapidly fast and then i blacked out.

"Tommy wake up bigman" i saw a short figure over me and a very tall one I immediately remembered what had happened I was so embarrassed "R-ranboo...T-tuboo?" I spoke up softly "Did you even sleep Tommy?" "no I only got 5 minutes of sleep" ranboo sighed and they both looked really realty concerned "I'm going to go get you something to eat  and some water" tubbo answered nice and softly while leaving the room, I sat up and spoke up this time no more hiding "we need to talk" "yes..yes we do" the tall brunette answered.

"Look ranboo I'm sorry I don't know what if was thinking and I didn't check your dm I was to scared I'm really so sorry-" before i could continue I got cut off "Tommy... its okay to be honest I didn't even know you were gay, if I knew That you were It wouldn't have taken me so long to confess that I like you too" now that feeling right there I missed so much its when your warm inside and feel complete "can I hug you?" I asked kinda of hesitating "sure tommy" he chuckled. "So what does this mean are we like a couple or are we staying friends..?" "I think maybe we could try and see where it takes us" I nodded and agreed.

||3rd person pov||

"So what do you want to do its still only like 7am" the tall brunette asked "YEAH BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING BITCH ASS BOOKED THE PLANE TOO EARLY" the blonde started.

they all just sat talked and played block game although two particularl people were cuddling, later they went out and met Wilbur and phil they told them about tomboo and Wilbur congratulated them and Phil just looked so proud it made them all laugh, it got late and they all went back to the house and decided to watch strangers things since tubbo kept going on and on about how it was amazing so they ended up watching it.

Spoilers for stranger things

"So is he gay?, I mean Come on he seems so gay" Tommy kept protesting

"Tommy we don't know were trying to watch" Tubbo was annoyed but used to it so he didn't really care anymore "SO MUCH BLOOD- WHAT THE FUCK DID THAT THING REALLY JUST DO THAT AHHHH-" Tommy yelled and was clinging on too ranboo "hey Tommy you alright" ranboo said trying not to laugh "y-yeah I dropped something" he said shaking "what is it?" The brunettes asked in sync "my courage" They all started to laugh and while drinking chocolate milk it came out of tubbo's nose and that made them laugh even harder....

||A/N||

800 WORDS EXACTLY, sorry if it isn't good I literally have not slept in 29 hours due to insomnia and I'm literally so sleep deprived while pouring myself a cup of orange juice the box was empty and I put the cup in the trash with the orange juice and then started drinking from an empty carten then I cried.