The next month

By the next month I had studied what my food items were - either rice and fish, or royal canine and treats. I didn't like fish much but I loved rice more than royal canine. So I just ate rice in the afternoon and royal canine with treats in the evening.

Ammu now had a lot of online classes, activities, exams, while mom had her usual classes plus online ones.
Dad, as usual of course, went to his office.

Only grandparents were free. Grandpa played with me most of the time and cuddled me, while grandma put in the rice and water for me to eat and drink. At first she didn't like me much either, but now, couldn't live without me.

It was a rather happy house now, with two little kids(me and Ammu) roaming around and with all the adults looking after us.

At 7 am I woke up and had my breakfast, then when everyone woke up, I went to mom or dad to give my part of their breakfast. The next few hours I'll be playing or disturbing someone while Ammu has online classes, parents have work at home or offline and grandparents do the house work or play with me.

On October 31st, it was grandma's birthday. I couldn't talk, so I couldn't wish either. Everyone else wished while I just wagged my tail at her and waited for a treat.

In the afternoon, we had a delicious lunch with fried rice, chicken and all. I had some too, but less fried rice because I wasn't in the mood to have it. I wanted chicken only.

The same was what we had for dinner, and this time I had fried rice too. I was so excited.

After all the excitement, we went to our bedroom and mom and dad played on their phones while Ammu slept. I lay awake, dreaming about today's enjoyments.