Chapter 1

It was June 26 of 2019. A boy named Jotham entered a classroom full of people but he was too shy to talk to them. A joyful tanned boy came up to him and said "Oh Hello! You must be Jotham! I've heard your name a lot last school year. Pleased to meet you!"
Jotham's pov:
Ever since I met him that day I began to get butterflies every time I see him, I guess it's just puberty....Maybe?
Third person's pov
He replied back with "Uhm, h-hi? Do I know you?" John Niel chuckled because he thought Jotham was cute. "I'm John Niel, you can call me Niel or John, whatever you like:)" he said.
John Niel's pov:
Why do I feel like blushing, He is so cute. I've never seen a guy like him. Even tho I admire his voice and looks, I can't like a guy. I'm not allowed to like a guy, only girls, my mom said that.
third person's pov:
They decided that they will sit next to each other since they only know each other. It was finally 7:45 am, the teacher came in. Introducing herself, Ma'am Chai. Class went on but John Niel wasn't listening the whole time. All his attention went to Jotham. Staring at his face structure. The teacher calls him, "John Niel, what's your answer?" "Isn't Jotham beautiful?" "What?..." says Jotham. "Wait, that's not the answer I had in mind". Everyone looks at the two, "You're so sus bro" Angelo whispers. Angelo, John Niel's Aro childhood friend. The whole class felt that Jotham and John Niel has something going on. James (a fellow classmate) shouted "GAYYY!!!!". Jotham denied it and replied back with "We're just acquaintances." He said that with a serious face that made James quiet. The class carried on the lesson caring about them any less. After 1st period, there was a 10 minute transition for the next class. During the 10 minute transition, Jotham called John Niel and told him to meet each other outside the classroom. The whole class goes "oOOHhHHHHh" Jotham got flustered but John Niel had a confused face. They both went outside the classroom and started talking. "Hey, John Niel. What you said earlier in class....Thank you but I am uncomfortable with it because I'm not supposed to be associated with feminine traits because my dad doesn't allow that. But I'm still thankful for your kind words." John Niel replied back "Oh, sorry. I was just admiring your face and all, it's very unique and pleasing to the eye, But I will keep what you said in mind." They just talked and talked till the next subject teacher passed by them. She asked "Can you boys help me? These books are heavy and I have to bring them to class." The 2 boys listened then went to class, Jotham felt like all of his classmates eyes were on him. He felt pressured, then the books fell off his hands. John Niel was worried so he put the other books down on the teacher's desk. After, he went straight to Jotham, Rayne grab their phone to film whatever was going on. The whole class smiled a bit except for.......