1

Welcome to Sekai, a world where creatures, critters, and humans all live together side by side. You have pets, companions, emotional support, or just people living their everyday lives. Either way, people are happy and healthy living together... even if things do get a little heated at times.

Hey- hey! Narrator guy! I got somethin' to say!

Oh? Here comes our main critter now. Meet Akiko-

Yeah yeah, introductions, Tokuda Akiko- whatever! Just riddle me this: when you walk into a bakery, you want food and you expect to get food. Or whatever you walk into a bakery for- cake, cupcakes, tres leches, all that fun stuff. Somebody explain to me how I walked into a bakery expecting food and came out with 2 boyfriends. Please- cause it's not adding up-

Wrap this up, Akiko, we're on a schedule.

Okay fine, god. Anyway this all started when this bit- I mean barista got my coffee order wrong. And I'm a whole regular, so this shouldn't even be that hard-

"You got my order wrong, you dummy, I wanted a low-fat vanilla latte!"

The barista rolled his eyes. "You bunnies don't really need caffeine," he replied to the girl. "All of you are hyper enough."

"Hey-!"

As she was about to go off on the barista-

As I MF SHOULD- NEED TO MIND HIS DAMN BUSINESS AND GET MY SHXT RIGHT-

*sigh* The head of the cafe, Hongjoong-

With his nosey ass- yanno he honestly shouldn't have been snooping. I mean, I know I'm hot and hot people attract each other, but still-

AKIKO.

Hehehe- sorry

Before Akiko could go off, Hongjoong, the head of the cafe, walked up to the counter with a smirk on his face and his hands in his pockets. "People, people, let's calm down," he said, turning to Akiko. "Why don't you sit over there, angel, and I'll handle this one for you."

Headass tellin me what to do and shxt....at least he called me angel tho I like that name-

The bunny raised an eyebrow. "What's the catch?"

"You'll see."

Akiko goes to sit on the little pink couch in the corner. Once she was out of sight, he grabbed the barista by the collar and whispered in his ear. "Fix the girl's coffee correctly or I'll shove the foam machine so far up your ass you'll be spitting out foam for months."

"B-But sir, sh-she's a rabbit-"

"Ah- did I stutter? Go now."

Bruh- just seein' him do that- just be makin' ya mind do some things-

I swear to god Akiko-

Okay fine, jeez, just continue already...

He let go and gave him a fake-sweet smile, scaring the barista at how fast he switched up. "R-right away sir," he muttered, scurrying behind the counter to make the latte correctly. A snicker left Akiko's lips, ignoring the shiver of guilt that went down her spine. Once the order was made - correctly this time - Hongjoong beckoned Akiko over in a sweet tone, completely contradicting his tone from earlier.

"A low-fat vanilla latte for the angel herself~"

See what I mean? Just be makin' you wanna act up-

Shut it.

Akiko gets up from the couch and walks up to the counter in front of the two boys. She takes a sip out of the cup and smiles in delight. "Perfect~ thank you." The cat hybrid then looked at the girl, a smirk replacing his expression. "So the catch-" She quickly cut him off with a hand. "Ah- whatever it is the answer is no. Consider this your act of goodwill."

"Wow. That's cold."

"I know, right? Anyways, thank you and keep the change."

And purr- that's how you clear a mf room.

Akiko strutted out of the bakery, her cotton white tail swaying left and right from her jeans. "Hm...well I do love a chase," Hongjoong said to himself, staring at her as she walked out. "And it looks like that's exactly what I'm gonna get."

What? It's over already? Oh come on, I didn't even get to tell them what happened after-!

Oh for fuxks sake....

(....ew- lowkey hate myself but nothin new ig-)

edit: *aggressive sigh* she told me to tell yall that she did the draft and edited the hell outta them cause she cant spell for her life...moving on