•2•

Jenna's(pov)
I woke up on my bed I got up and went to the bathroom I did my morning stuff and went downstairs I saw another note form my mom on the fridge. Eh not surprise.

I did my breakfast and went upstairs since it's Sunday I'm just going to chill.

I opened my mac and went on tumbler I looked at pictures like I normally do no biggie.

I then got an call form Cameron.
"Ugh I just can't chill on an Sunday"

.Call.

Hello cam
Hey do u wanna hang out
Umm...no bye
Wait but I'm board
We'll come here cause i don't feel like going to your house is to far
Okay be there on 10 love you
Love you to

I went to Twitter and looked at my mentions. ok first I'm not famous and will never be I just tweet stuff to people but I really wish I got notice by my fav but they just scroll past me I guess.

I Hurd the door the down stairs and I got up.
"Jennnaaa its mee" i smiled really big and went downstairs and hug him "hey loco" ,"hey loca"
I laugh at him because he doesn't really speak that much of an good Spanish I once tried to teach him but it really didn't work out.

I jumped on top of him and went on my phone I went on Twitter and stock every one typical me I saw an tweet that I was tag on
"Go fuck your self girl" i ignored it once again

"Jenna are you okay" he putting the remote control down. "y-yeah" I said not knowing on what to say. "Okay..are you sure because you look like you just saw an ghosh" he said looking at me. "yeah it's just that I saw that I..i posted and bad picture" he looked at me and then putted his focus on the tv.

I looked at more tweets about her insulting me I tried to block her I even reported her but it's not wroth it it's like she knows everything about me she emails me and of course being me I read it.

I hide it form Cameron because I don't want him to be confronting me I looked down and tears slipped down I then realize that I was on Cameron's arms."jenna what's wrong why are you crying" I nodded I really don't want to tell him so I let it go.

"Cameron it's nothing I'm ok it's just that umm...i get sad" I said letting go of him.

"Jenna he is an better place he is watching you I know it hurts" he said holding my hand, I look at him I nodded not wanting to listen to him.

"I just want to cuddle please just don't bring that up I know he is In an better place but I just don't want to talk about it I'm not ready to talk about him okay" I wiped my tears off and cuddle next to him.

"It's alright let's just watch keeping up with the kardashions" I smiled at him because I know he doesn't like that show but he is watching it for me to make me happy. "and then we could go to IN N oUt" I said really wanting an burger. he nodded saying yes.

•••
I shook Cameron's arm because he fell asleep during the show.

He woke up with the cutest smile on his face man he's so cute I'm so grateful to have him in my life.

"Hey I'm hungry let's go to in N out" I said getting up to grab my phone. "yeah let's go that show made me hungry" I looked at him with the stupidest face I could ever made.

"You know that show is very interesting" he said pointing at me while opening the door.

"Cameron you fell asleep when Kim was getting ready for her wedding" he looked down and started the car.

"Oh Jenna get over your self" I laugh at him and then stop "no boo" which made him laugh.

I turn on the radio and looked at my phone then my fav song came on and Cameron turned the music up I sang along making Cameron smiled.

We finally reached our destination and parked I unbuckle my seat belt and got out.

We went to the counter to order Cameron order for me as I order for him.

I found an table and sat Cameron then came with the food "one burger with fries for you and sprit, and two burgers for me with fries and sprit to" he said and smile to me because I already had my food in my mouth.

"What I'm hungry" I said still chewing on my food.

"Eww close your mouth you nasty" he said with an stank face.

While I was finishing with my burger guess who came the queen of bitches Katy "oh god" i said mumbling to my self Cameron then got up to kiss her.

"Hey camy I didn't know you were here" she completely ignore me but that's better for me I'm just enjoying my French fries.

"Hey you want something to eat" Cameron said almost getting up.

"No..no I'm just gonna take some of Jenna's fries" oh he'll no she almost grab one of my fries I softly smack her hand she then was shock "what your not taking my food go paid for your food TF" I said getting really annoyed.

If your going to take my food you need to be very important in my life.

"We'll some one is on her period" she said whispering to her self but making sure I could Hurd it.

"Jenna stop being so dam rude to katy" he said really mad at me. I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Here she could take the hole tray I'm not hungry any more" I said getting my stuff to get ready to leave.

I'm not dealing with her petty attitude and Cameron's today is like he is so blind that he can't see what's going on at times man I wish he had another girlfriend instead of her.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hello boos what do you think about the book do you think is better then the first one?

And omg if you know who's Jacob whitesides is then you know what's going on pray for him mom were pink. love yah

Form:🍩friend