•1•

Jenna's (pov)
~BEEP,BEEP,BEEP~ I woke up to the alarm playing the BEEP BEEP song, I stand up and go to the bathroom I look at the mirror while I was brushing my teeth and I look ugly as shit. I dry my face with an towel and go to my closet and grab an plan pink shirt and sweatpants. I go down stairs and I see an note on the fridge
~hello sweetie I am going to be late for dinner
Sorry form :mom~

Like always this isn't the first time it's like she has no time for me. I was cut off of my thoughts by the door bell i open the door and see the greatest best friend ever Cameron "hellop" he said,"was good old pal" I said with an cheesy smile. "so what's my breakfast"he said "um well today's breakfast is" i say thinking of what am I going to give to this hungry cow, I decided to make him pancakes.

I grab the materials and I started making them.
I looked over to see Cameron on his phone smiling.

"Cameron why are you smiling to much" I said winking at him but still focusing on the pancakes.

"Just texting Katy" he said oh blushing and stuff.

Ok Katy is Cameron girlfriend she is an total bitch that has Cameron under an spell. She only uses Cameron to get in his pants but Cameron is to in love to notice.

I grab an plate and gave Cameron juice and the pancake. I sat across form him and I just smile.

"Put your phone down" I said really annoyed.
"No" he said still texting. I went over to him and snatched his phone and putted it on my side of the table.

"What the hell" he said trying to grab his phone
"No you can't be on your phone when your eating on the table" I said pointing at his face.

He just laughs and takes his phone away form me and place it on his pants.

"Yo Jenna you wanna go to the beach today"
"Yeah sure"

I putted the plates on the sink and started washing them. Cameron went to his house to get ready and I went to get my bathing suit up stairs.

I grab my white neon green bathing suit and my beach bag. I looked at the mirror and just looked at my self. "Your beautiful" I then walked down stairs to Grab my banana.

I then Hurd honkey on the drive way which was Cameron I went to the door and went out side I made sure the house was lock first.

"Hurry up"
"I'm coming you little hoe"

I sat on the passenger seat and putted my bag at the back. Cameron than started the car and I just listen to the music.

I then notice we were making an stop at Katy's house she started walking towards the car.
"Cameron you didn't tell me she was going" I said looking at him he just smiles.

I Turn around to the window and Katy Taps on it
I rolled down the window and looked at her
"Get out of my seat" she said all bitchy I wasn't wheeling to get out but I did.

I went to the back and pulled out my phone and didn't speak at all.

Cameron gets me mad sometimes like Katy could be killing me and he doesn't really care but again I need to be nice to her because if I don't I'm the bad guy and I'll will be ending up with no best friend.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hello friends if you were an reader of this book an long time ago I'm sorry that I deleted the chapters it's just that it was bad and it didn't make sense so I wanted to make the book better I hope I didn't mess up your mind sorry.
Vote comment and don't forget to shout out this book!

Form:🍩friend