⚠️06⚠️

PAIN

PAIN

PAIN

PAIN

AGONY

Tsurugi: what the hell.

Mizumiwa: Did you hurt yourself or what?

That's practically one thing of the many things that happened today (27102021).

Firstly I woke up late to go to school, so I had to take the public transportation, then I reached my destination at 0730, then I missed the bus to go to my school, and then I had to walk because waiting is only going to make me even later, then when I almost reached school I slipped from a staircase then I hurt myself, then I reached school at 0758, then I had to walk up the stairs even if my legs are protesting! Gawd!

Tenma: *sweatdrops because he doesn't know what to do*

DON'T GIVE ME THAT LOOK

Tenma: fine... Geez

Mizumiwa: anyways, on with the story!

Also this chapter was blessed with a song by Miyashita Yuu. HEADS UP TO THOSE WHO LOVE HIS SONGS!!!!

~'0'~

Tenma was wearing a white polo shirt with black sweatpants, showing his figure greatly. Tsurugi had to hide a blush. He wasn't used to Tenma looking like this, and he was sure he was flabbergasted the first time he saw Tenma wearing that (which was practically when he came out of the toilet). Kyousuke was wearing his usual wear, just without the jacket cape thingy (Hey, it's not my fault I don't know what the name is!)

Nevermind that now, they just have to focus on the oncoming dinner. He could see Miwa looking at something in the kitchen and he was sure she was impatient about something, though most who aren't close to her wouldn't see it. It was in the way she slightly narrowed her eyes, and the way her eyes twitched as though she was annoyed was the indication. If he could, he would've smiled, but he was sure that the rest of the team will think that he was cuckoo.

Oh yeah, and how do you explain this? You are sitting right beside your crush who was ignoring you because of one stupid mistake, and then because you were late, you had to sit beside him as those were only seats left. Kyousuke (Seriously I have to call him Kyousuke it's so weird to call him by his last name already) was sure the whole team plotted this.

Ah, no matter.

He'll just make sure he wouldn't talk to said crush then. Simple as that.

Shindou shared a look with Kirino, who nodded.

Flashback

"Kirino."

"You noticed that Tsurugi is crushing on our captain didn't you?"

"Yeah."

"So?"

"Make them fall with each other even more. A sleepover would be good."

"Let's ask the whole team so they won't be sus. Also, let them play spin the bottle and truth or dare at the same time. Only, you can only choose dare, and if you chose to skip you have to kiss the spinner."