Can It Be You? (Zayn FanFiction)

"Help!"

That one simple word sliced through the muggy, midnight air.

It was exactly 12:00 A.M when I bolted out the door to the cry that I had heard.

This wasn't new to me. Almost every week someone needs help! It's usually some gangs trying to get money out of a celebrity. It wouldn't surprise me. As I bolted to the ally that I had heard the cry, my blood red hair swept across my face.

There I seen it. A couple of older looking guys attacking two men. Wealthy looking men. The men were tied down and bleeding left right and center.

"Leave them alone!" I screeched.

"Awe. Look guys. This little girl wants to fight." Said one of the men.

I pulled my leather jacket up farther on my neck as I hissed. "Come at me."

And with that, 2 men came my way. I swung punches everywhere. My leather gloves helping impact. One of the men came at me and I punched him in the stomach and when he doubled over in pain, I kneed him where the sun don't shine. The men looked frightened and soon scurried leaving their dignity behind. I quickly rushed over to the men whose bodies were bloody and limp. One was out cold but the others eyes were slightly open. I took his hand and whispered.

"Don't leave me now, come on. My name is Cameron, whats yours?"

His brown eyes soon covered by his eyelids as he barley gets out "Zayn."

***

I had taken the bodies to my apartment. It was a struggle but I managed. I let the boys rest and would bandage them when they woke up.

I was eager to learn more about the strangers. I leaned against my door frame watching as they snored slightly. The man who said his name is "Zayn." was actually quite fit. He had black hair that wasn't to long and thick eye-lashes. I remembered that his eyes were a brilliant brown and something in me was eager to see them again. The other man was on the adorable scale. He reminded me of a pouting puppy. His hair was blonde but you can clearly tell it was dyed. I am not sure of his eye color but I am guess either blue or green would suit him.

I decided to take a shower to pass time considering it was already 5:23 A.M and there was no point of going to sleep now. I grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and sighed. My blood red hair cascaded down my back to above my bottom and piercing blue eyes darted around counting my flaws. My skin was light, pale and very clear. I had only been mistaken for a vampire twice. I stared for a while before saying to my mirror "I am Cameron Zales from Essex, England." and then I hopped into the shower letting the scalding hot liquid burn my skin.

*A/N: IF YOU LIKED IT LET ME KNOW AND I WILL CONTINUE!!*

~Irishette