MY GOLDEN REVENGE| MAFIA KING'S BTS FF♡

♡MIN YOON-GI FF♡

♡CHAPTER 5♡

Yoon-gi:- Where is youngjae.
(He looking so angry so docter scared and said)

Doctor:- He's in room number xxxx

Yoongi immediately runs to the room in anger. Everyone else tries to stop him but he doesn't listen and leaves.
He reaches that room the door of that room was open Youngjae was on his bed and talking to someone on the phone.

Young-jae:- YOU IDIOT WHO THE HELL WAS TOLD YOU TO SHOOT ON Y/N I WILL DEFINITELY KILL YOU IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO Y/N.
(shouting in anger)

CUT THE CALL

"Yoongi come into the room and anger is clear visible in his eyes"

Yoon-gi:- CHOI YOUNG-JAE YOU M***** F***** I WILL DEFINITELY KILL YOU, WHY THE HELL YOU DO THIS TO Y/N WHYYYY...
(shouting and grabbed his collar)

Young-jae:- Do you really think that I can kill her, She is very important to me, I can't hurt her even in a dream. I sent that man to kill you but y/n came forward to save you and the bullet hit her.

*Yoongi leave he's collar and said*

Yoon-gi:- What do you mean by she's very important to you ?

Young-jae:- (smirk) Hey don't pretend like that you also know she's so beautiful anybody easily fall in for her and I'm also fall in for her she's mine.

*Yoongi hit youngjae with a hard punch and blood started coming from his mouth and said.*

Yoon-gi:- DON'T EVEN DARE TO THINK ABOUT HER. (Death glare)

"At this time Youngjae also got scared because he seemed very angry."

Yoon-gi:- Why the hell I forgive you 4 years ago Why.

Young-jae:- Because you are very stupid and you could not understand what is wrong and what is right I still remember that day very well.(smirk)

FLASHBACK
4 YEARS AGO

Actually the drug which is used in the form of medicine BTS had legal rights to cultivate the drug plant for that and Youngjae was the Mafia king at that time and BTS did not know this. And he was also a good friend of them but he used to sell drugs in an illegal way and one day he was caught but he put the whole blame on BTS to save himself And due to this their license got canceled and they had to bear a lot of humiliation and had to pay a lot of money in the form of fine. And because of all this, they all thought that now we will take revenge for all the false punishment that we had to face and the infamy that has happened so much.

"And all of them joined the Mafia world and slowly took the position of Youngjae and became the Mafia King's."

*Now all of them are at Youngjae's base, They have already killed all his men's and now only Youngjae is left. *

Young-jae:- Please Please forgive me please.

Ho-seok:- I never forgive you. (smirk and point he's gun on him)

*Youngjae knew very well that now he is not going to survive, so he started his drama.*

Young-jae:- I did this just because I was helpless, you are all my friends, so please forgive me.
(He fell on their feet)

Jung-kook:- Do you really think this will all work on us now?

Tae-huyeng:- Ofcourse NOOOO.

Jimin:- Do you even remember what you did to all of us and now you are apologizing.