Enjoy Your Stay In Hell....

Prolouge

Somewhere in Scotland, 3:24am, Fredrick's Castle

A she quickly paced back and forth, her mind raced. She didnt know where she was, well, right now she didnt know much of anything. She remembered that her name was Gina, and that her old friends name was Skipper, but other than that, she couldnt remember whether she was in her home, or a cell, or much of anything else.

Suddenly, a pounding on the steel door errupted. 'Oh!' she thought. She hadnt noticed anything about the room. It was dark, with only a single lavender candle illuminating it. The curtains were black, and the bed, which was extremely stratchy, was coated with a black sheet. "Aye! Open up this door right now Lassie!" A deep voice sounded. "M-my names n-not L-lassie!" She said. There was silence on the other end. Now Gina was terrified. Then there was a slight sigh. "FIne. Gina, open yer door up." She walked slowly over. The latch on the door was rusty. It took all her might to open it. When she looked up, she elt something. Something that felt like recognition.

There was a man, about 6'4, standing in front of her. "Gina. Please say you remember me. Please Gina. I-I-" GIna quickly shook her head before he could finish. "I-I'm sorry sir, but I dont remember you" His bright green eyes looked as though his heart had been whacked with an iron hammer a million times. "Gina... I am Derron. I saved you from the Beast and his army! You have to try to remember me."

That name. Derron. Her mind sparked, then it felt like someone had shot her. Her head stung. Something about the name made her want to... cry. She felt the tears swell up, then she looked up bravely. "Sir Derron, I request to speak to the leader of your... Group." He looked generally shocked. He stuttered "W-well, sir Fredrick is, u-uh, busy r-right now. S-so" "I wish to speak wth him now, Derron." Derron nodded quickly, then led her down a long corridor.

They reached a room. The room had an eerie feeling to it. Gina didn't know what to feel about this room. She saw there was a table. Sort of like a 'Knights at the Round Table' sort of thing. Gina felt like she belonged here. Ther

e were 3 men at the very end of the table. She stared curiously at them as Derron cleared his throat to get their attention. "Uh, s-sir Fridrick. G-Gina has a-awoke." The man at the very end, a tall, dark haired man with piercing blue eyes stared at Gina and Derron. "Yes, this I can see, Derron. Do you have a poi-?" Gina interrupted quickly. "Why am I here? And who are you?"

The man who appeared to be Sir Fredrick stared at her, looking outraged at first. Then he looked cheery. "You will learn soon, Young Gina. Very, very soon."