Chapter 5 - ❤️Bliss❤️

Omer and Defne crossed the threshold, only to shut the January cold out and grab each other in a warm frenzy!

Omer couldn't stop kissing his brand new wife and smothered her with the most hungriest of kisses all over not giving Defne a moment of respite!

Defne giggled, giving in, knowing, it was Omer's way of letting his steam off from the day's eventful and tiring happenings!

She demurely let him satiate his hunger and patiently waited for his hunger to get appeased and closed her eyes, simply enjoying the sensations each hungry kiss brought on;
Enjoying the lovely excited shivers they still evoked with each brush of his stubble, with each nibble of his lips puckering at her skin, with each rugged stroke of both his thumbs and forefingers all over her face.

Only when he pushed her against the wall, and her back hit the wall, did she moan out of pleasure that seemed to send his senses into havoc mode and her next jerky moan brought him to his senses and suddenly realizing what he was doing to her in his frenzied attack!

He looked down at her with hooded eyes, filled with desire, but realizing that push of his had hurt the small of her back, he let go of his brooding passion and instead, simply hugged her to his bosom with a hoarse sorry!

"Çok pardon ya!
I am so sorry sevgılım!
I got carried away!"

Defne cupped his face with love and concern and smiled at the brooding passion clouding his eyes.

She knew he was blowing off pent up anxiety from the day!
Her love for her man, emanated deeply from her glistening pools of auburn and her soft as flower heart;
Her concern for him stemming from seeing that almost invisible frown taking deep roots in between his brows which were only visible to her eyes.

Omer deeply looked into her eyes, his brooding passion giving way to worrisome dark coal pools, smiled at her wryly and winked as though assuring all was ok when both knew deep down that all was not ok!

"Aşkım .... İyi mısın san?!
Are you really ok Omer?"

He kissed the soft, delicate palm that cradled his cheek, closed his eyes, drawing strength from her warmth and let out a deep sigh, as though he was letting all the tension in the world that seemed to weigh his shoulders down, drain out and muttered under his breath!

"Iyım! Iyım!
San merak etme!
All good Defo!
Don't worry!

Everything will be ok!
We shall somehow figure out a way out of today's mess!

You just keep looking at me with your kindest of eyes, your sweetest of smiles lacing your lips and keep loving me with that beautiful heart of yours and keep letting me make you mine over and over again, everything will be
A-Okay!"

Winking impishly, he came toweringly close to her, taking her cute, confused and perplexed looks hungrily and asked her the next question like a little boy.