Saver of the dawn

Info
Hi, I'm Cheal. I make this story when I'm bored. If there any mistake please tell me. And if you don't like it, it was okay.. because this is my first time writing a story. And maybe I will late to publish.. Btw, Enjoy :D
==================================

Story
In that world, there's a country that always told have a magicion like fire, air, water and earth. After a thousand of years, no one knows about the country and the history.

It's started from a boy named Ataki Kimiwa aged 12 years old who make a problem at his village. That make the villager feel weild because Ataki was a good boy and always helping people who need help even if him suffering of his own magic. The next day, Ataki when walking in the forest to resting his mind because of yesterday problem. Then, Ataki thinking that he want to go far away from his village so that his village will be fine from his magic. Ataki packed all of his needed item and go away without tell the villager.

When he was walking, He was lost in the woods. Then, a man touch him and ask who his name. Ataki was surprise and almost use his magic and think "I can't heard his footstep". Actually the man can see aura of magic. Then, Ataki tell the man who he is and ask the same question. Ataki very surprise when Mr Hiyoku tell that he want to teaching him how to use or control his magic because Ataki didn't tell that he had magic. After a few moments, Ataki then agree and follow Mr Hiyoku to home. At Mr Hiyoku house, Ataki very surprise that Mr Hiyoku have a daughter named Annyoci. Mr Hiyoku tell Ataki that Annyoci also have a magic but she don't want people to see her training axcept his own father. Then Ataki said "why?" Mr Hiyoku tell him why and Ataki then understand. Pak Hiyoku also tell Ataki that tomorrow he will be tested then Ataki said "okay!".

The next day...
Ataki wake up at 6 o'clock and go out to meet Mr Hiyoku. Then, Mr Hiyoku bring Ataki to the top of the mountain. Ataki don't know that the mountain have a trap. Mr Hiyoku tell Ataki that he need to come back to the Mr Hiyoku house at 8 o'clock. After that, Mr Hiyoku slowly dissapear. Ataki then walking and he almost died because of the trap :0. Ataki scared, and for a while he remember a word that he ever heard. That word make him be more aware and focus. He can see a traps that Mr Hiyoku already set up. Ataki actually have a very sharp eyes like an eagle. Even he have it, he always get hurt because of the traps and some of the traps can be avoided using his magic. Then, Ataki almost can't breath because the air of the mountain became cold and colder. After a hour, he finally back with some injuries that were not too severe. Mr Hiyoku surprise that Ataki was the first one can pass the mountain.