Eight.

Her hand was cold yet smooth, her nails were sharp and painted, she clutched Hugo's fingers as he led her through the bustling crowd. The pair weaved back into the lobby, people were still arriving but Hugo didn't take much notice. He skipped over the red rope that dangled from gold post to gold post in front of the old staircase and waited for Angela to do the same. They hurried up the steps and dashed into the first room they could find. It was an old cubical shaped room with two giant windows overlooking the entrance, thick velvet curtains hung from ceiling to floor. In-between the windows stood a dark wooden four poster bed, its frame had flower patterns engraved into it. The bed must have been at least one hundred years old, even the dark red duvet looked to be covered in a layer of dust, but it wasn't about to stop Hugo from filling his boots. The old door closed behind them as they spilled inside, she kicked off her heels then flung her arms around Hugo.

She latched onto the floral tie, pulled him in tight, they kissed and moved as one closer to the ancient bed. The floorboards creaked like an out of tune piano, the only light being that of a single lamp in the corner of the room. The woman slid off Hugo's jacket as his hands cupped her face, their lips locked yet again, their hearts thumped as sudden flashbacks filled their minds. She wanted to feel like a woman again, she wanted that excitement, that burst of energy, that feeling of being wanted. For Hugo it was just to get Hailey off his mind, and it was working, his head and cock only wanted Angela.
Hugo's waistcoat and shirt soon joined his jacket on the floor. He took her by the waist, a firm grip as he lifted her up off the cold floorboards, her legs and arms wrapped fiercely around him. Hugo pushed her aggressively against the wall, causing several picture frames to wobble. He pressed his body tight against hers, she groaned as he kissed her neck, her hands ran wildly through his hair.
He stopped, looked her in the eyes and grinned, she looked ruffled already, her breathing was heavy, her hair was tangled, but she wanted more. Hugo grabbed her arms and raised them up above her head then kissed her.
"Take me!" she whimpered, biting her lip. Her legs still clamped around him, he grabbed her hips tight and spun round, they embraced before he threw her onto the historic bed.
"With pleasure" he purred, with a slight smile and sparkle in his eye. He kicked off his shoes, unbuckled his belt and stared down at Angela sprawled out on the bed. He climbed onto the duvet and crawled over her, their eyes locked together, their pulses thumped. A quiet, still moment passed, neither of them moved or said a word. Angela's hands wrapped around Hugo's biceps, her nails dragged gradually down like blades to below his elbows, they embraced.

Hugo edged back off the bed, he stood up and took Angela by the hand pulling her up with him. Her short slender frame was dwarfed by the toned physique of Hugo, he spun her round, moved her hair over her shoulders then rested his hands on her, gently. He lent forward, breathing heavily as he carefully unzipped the blue and black dress. It crashed to the floor around her ankles, she stood almost naked, almost unmasked, her black underwear only enticed the drooling Hugo even more.
He took a deep breath, slid his hands underneath her arms and grabbed her breasts, he squeezed tight, she moaned with enjoyment. The pair didn't speak, they didn't need too, they both knew what the other wanted. Before she knew it her bra was off and halfway across the room, Hugo spun her back around to face him and grabbed her by the neck. He dragged her onto the bed and threw her down, he climbed back on top looking at her submissive smile.
"You still like to play rough, right?" he asked. She took a deep breath, smiled then raised up to kiss him, but his hand latched onto her throat and pushed her back down. Her head sunk into the puffy duvet. Hugo gazed at her for an answer.
"Fuck me!"

**************

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT, ALL FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED.