Only a game?

A familiar voice pipes up in the middle of the meeting. "Hey dudes! This is lame, I'm leaving." The blondie with glasses stands up and begins to walk out, arms behind his head.
"America, you can't just leave the meeting because you're bored and want to go home." Germany says.
"Huh? Oh I'm not going home." America replies from the door.
"Then where are you going?" England asks rather curious.
"Just to Chokuhara Manner."
Japan drops the glass he was holding making a loud clink. A look of absolute terror in his eyes. Most everyone turns to face him including America.
"Japan?" Italy waves a hand in front of Japan's face.
"Uh... Hai? Oh sorry...I'll clean this up" he looks down and points a little to the spilled drink and the glass he dropped earlier.
He turns and walk past America to get a paper towel. He mutters to America as he walks past, don't do it, exiting the room. America steps back into the room and begins to talk again as if nothing happened.
"Well I should be off, to you know, Chokuhara manner. Yeah, Chokuhara~" he rolls Chokuhara around with his mouth while walking around the room. "That Manner is a place to do truth or dare or play tag. Chokuhara is one of those chill places. Chokuhara..Chokuhara....chok-"

Japan appears in the doorway interrupting America. "You think this is a game?" The room turns to face him. "That...that place...that building will get you killed."
America replies as a know it all, "Dude. That place is basically sunshine and rainbows made into an abandoned building. It's pretty colorful from the outside too, I can't wait to get an inside look around. You are just seriously over rea-" Japan rushes up to him and pulls his hand back to slap him.
"Woah, woah, woah." Germany rushes over to grab Japan's hand back. Instantly he begins to fight back.
"It's already gotten to you!" Japan tried to elbow Germany in the stomach. At this point Italy joins in to restrain him but is of little help. "Snap out of the illusion, America! You can't say that!" Japan fights harder to get free as Germany and Italy start to move him out of the room.
"What are you talking about?!" America yells to Japan.

Germany and Italy successfully remove him from the room, but you can hear him yelling and grunting down the hall still trying to get free. England stares out the empty door way listening to the yells from the small man. He turns to look at America who is once again talking about the Manner. He steps in between America and the other countries gathering the attention of America to speak. "America, I don't think it's a good idea to go there. The way Japan acted towards it... It's unusual for him to get hysterical and react that wa-"
"No."
"America?"
A glint in the blond's blue eyes said something was not as usual. The look he gave England was not normal what so ever. Something was twisted, something that was infecting America's thoughts. That look changes back to his normal self in a split second as he begins to talk again.
"Dude, chill. I'll be fine." He smiles and with that he exits the room.
The sound of the front door softly clicking shut echoes down the hall way. Another unexpected yell from Japan echoes down the hall with the sound of thudding foot steps. The nations turn to see Japan panting in the door way. "WHERES AMERICA." He shouts desperately at the Nations.
"Where are Ita-" Spain speaks up.
" THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW...WHERE'S AMERICA."
"He just left." Russia replies.
Japan immediately leaves slamming the front door behind him. Italy and Germany catch up,panting, and rush to follow Japan.
"Shall we go as well?" England asks to the rest of the nations.
"Da, I don't see why not. It could get interesting." Russia lowers his voice to emphasize the word interesting. With that, the remaining nations head out to their cars and drive to Chokuhara Manner.