Prologue

"What do you want me to do?!" He shouts as he points at himself. "I-I just want you love me. Actually be there for me." I sob.

"Don't you understand, we aren't even a real married couple!It was an arranged marriage! That means we have to be a married couple so your family can get money from my family!" He points out.

"Fuck you!! My god I hate you. I don't even know why I ever wanted to be with you. You are a selfish little dickhead who has not cares about himself!" I scream.

Soon tears stream down my face. He brought out the worst in me. I have never cursed into front of a boy. My mother told me it was unladylike. But him. He just makes me furious.

"Well it's not my fault you're a bitch!" He shouts back. He steps closer to me. "A bitch?! A bitch?! All I want was to be that girl who makes your bad days better, and the one that makes you say ' my life changed when I met you.' But nooooo you have to be a cocky rich boy!! " I cry.

"Well I'm sorry it didn't turn out how you wanted!!" He yelled. As he took another step. "Whatever. I'm leaving!" I boomed walking towards the door.

"No you're not. We gonna do something we both want." Louis slightly whispers. "D-Do what?" I asked little scared. "I'm gonna fuck you." He whispered right next to my ear, lightly brushing his lips on my earlobe.

"When I see you angry, it makes me so fucking horny. Why do you think I piss you off so much?" He asks pushing me up against the wall. I stood there quiet, biting my lips.

"Look what do to me." He says pointing at his pants. You could see his pants tighter at the second.

"It's because of you" he say connecting his lips to mine.

"Louis what-"

"No baby, I'm your daddy"