Chapter 3

This would be better read in dark mode

~~~~RECAP~~~~

"Looks like she knew about you not wanting to join Rakuzan and used that as leverage~" Hina teased the greenette.

"Be quiet Hina!" The girl groaned as her friend just laughed and left to go back to her class.

'Why do I feel like I won't be having any more normal days...' She thought as she saw the teacher walk in and start class.

~~~~CONTINUE~~~~

Class ended quicker than expected to Midoriko who didn't pay attention the entire time since she already knew the lesson. She was a bit excited to see how the first day of practice would run but she also expected not a lot will happen considering it's only the first day.

'She'll probably just scan them and test them with a match against the others, I mean she is recruiting them after all and I'll just be reading them... Hopefully.' The girl thought to herself as she heard the teacher dismissing them as the bell rung.

Midoriko slowly got up from her seat packing her things slowly heading to the gym right after. She didn't want to be late but she also didn't want to be late or she'll probably get yelled at by Riko.

Before heading to the gym, she bought herself and Riko some drinks and melon bread for herself.

Midoriko made her way to the gym just in time to hear some freshmen saying how cute, from what they assume, their manager, is and wished that "only is she was a bit more sexy..."

As soon as she entered the gym she saw, who she assumed to be Hyuuga, punch two first years, like herself, on the head with closed fists as he yelled out how they were wrong.

The greenete however didn't pay attention to that as she walked towards the coach making the shorter female notice her.

"Midoriko~ You're late~" Riko said in a very creepy way that made everyone who heard it shiver

"Sorry coach, got lost and I brought you a drink on the way" Midoriko quickly said as she noticed the brunette mad at her tardiness.

"Since it's the first day I'll let it slide." Riko sighed as she came closer to the greenete. "Ready for introductions?"

"Ready as I'll ever be..." Midoriko mumbled under her breath as she saw her upperclassmen face the group of males, and began to talk confidently.

"I am the boys Basketball Club's Coach, Aida Riko. Nice to meet you."

"What?! You're not the manager?!" Midoriko was amused at how simple minded the new recruits were. She couldn't help but chuckle at their surprise.

"Isn't it that guy?" One of them asked pointing to an old man at side of the gym. 

"That's our club advisor Takeda-sensei." The brunette replied smiling at them.

'Guess I'll take this chance to introduce myself...' She thought to herself. "It's me, I'm the new manager. The names Midoriko Yua." The girl spoke.

Everyones eyes landed on the taller girl with shoulder length hair as she walked closer to everyone.

"Eh? I didn't know we had a manager..." A guy with glasses spoke up as he looked at their coach.

"Well now you know~!" Riko replied cheerfully. "Starting today she'll be helping us with our trainings and much more okay?! Take good care of her!" Riko yelled out.

"Now... take off your shirts!" The brunette said with a calm face.

"...EHHHH?!?!?!"

~~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~~