01.

6:47 PMOctober 29 2022

6:47 PM
October 29 2022

"i know you fucking lying!" maia exclaimed while she applied the matte top coat to my pinky, "you gon let him violate like that? you better get back.." she warned juju.

"girl the way i'm feeling imma dig his granddaddy up as revenge." juju huffed as she sat down, prior to her rant about her ain't shit ass nigga arion.

"that man name arion but his nickname dougie. his whole life don't make sense." i lectured sliding my hand under the uv light just as juju flicked the back of my neck, causing me to flinch and hit my finger once again.

"julissa you got one more fucking ti-" maia began, snatching my hand out the light and realizing there was no damage done. she sucked her teeth and placed my hand back.

"nasir say he throwing a party tonight, y'all trynna go?" juju suggested.

"i know you ain't say his whole government.." i chuckled, knowing she'd never say it to his face.

"and did."

"i'm down as long as ry going!" maia looked up at me beaming.

"and ain't."

"girl you don't never go out! you stay in that house with that big ugly ass dog!" julissa smacked her teeth just as the top coat finished curing.

"talk about my baby koffe again and ima cook yo ass up forreal." i warned her. after applying cuticle oil, maia took out her phone and opened instagram making sure to post a picture of my nails which she definitely snapped on.

@MaiaNailedIt

Liked By: @ihateali, @junastyy and 1,743 others@MaiaNailedIt: Croc Frenchies on my lovee @ihatery

@MaiaNailedIt: Croc Frenchies on my lovee @ihatery

replies
@ihatery: the best to ever do it !
@junastyy : my best so talented 😍😚