04

We went inside their house. The faded excitement form awhile ago was erased and filled with another kind of excitement.
Haruto's mother rushed on their direction. She's wearing aprons and her hands are covered with red stains probably from making kimchi.

“Jeongwoo, Honey. Glad your here again,” she announced while pouting.

She didn't hugged me.

“I can't hugged you! Aw...sorry honey but I didn't washed my hands yet.” she added while still pouting.

“I can't hugged you too. Tita. I was sweating bad awhile ago so I think I'm not in a good smell for a hug,” I explained with a small chuckle.

“I told you already, you still smells good.” Haruto said out of a sudden.
That caught me and Tita's attention so we faced him.

He raised his brows. I rolled my eyes. Because Goodness I felt like jumping with joy! Why is he like that? He's making me blush goodness.

I turned my eyes from him and looked back to Tita. Tita was smiling from ear to ear while eyeing on Haruto. Then she turned back to me pouting again.

“Is that so Honey. You must be tired. Don't worry the food will be ready in a minute.”she stated.
Haruto kissed her cheeks so I followed.

“Okay, Mom. I'll just bring Jeongwoo upstairs so we can change for dinner. And. He's sleeping here.”Haruto said.

There he said it!
Goodness my heart is going crazy again.

I took a quick shower,and for an unknown reason I was wearing his clothes. He told me to bring some and yes I brought my own clothes yet he threw this black sweat pants and white t-shirt on me and pushed me inside the bathroom.

I was drying my hair using his spare white towel the moment I went out from the bathroom.
I found Haruto half laying on his bed with his weight depending on his elbows burried on his sheets.
He's watching TV but he turned his gaze the moment he sensed my presence.
His stares are intimidating but I just decided to ignore it.

“It's your turn to take a shower now, Haruto.”

I sat on the bed just beside him. He nodded his head avoiding my gaze.  He ran his hands through his hair and decided to lift his weight.

“hmm'kay. Wait for me we'll get downstairs together...” he mumbled while he's wetting his lower lips. He walked his way to his closet choosing what to wear. I watched his back while he's picking a white shirt and a black sweat pants just like what I was wearing right now.

I don't know why, I was supposed to be used to this but my heart felt a different kind of excitement knowing we will be wearing the same bunch on clothes.

The moment Haruto went out from showering we decided to went out to the living room together. His hands are inside his pocket while walking down from the stairs. He's cool, everything in him is cool, gorgeous spectacular and pleasing.

“Jeongwoo, I think I should also tell Mom and Dad about the modeling thingy...you think they'll agree?” he ask in a low voice.
He faced me...I love it how innocent he would look. The way he speaks through his eyes. The way his eyes is shouting how much he wanted to talk to me, waiting for my answers badly, how much it speaks he loves being with me. The way I overthink about his gestures and small care. The way I hope that this feelings will not change anything we treasure. The way my heart wanted to stay with him in every struggles and milestones of his life. The way I begged God to give him to me. Because I swear I'll take good care of him.
The way how I wish his parents would be in my favor if I'll tell them how much I cared for their son. The way his eyes speaks something that always dragging me to fall...harder.

“Yup, ofcourse they would. And I bet your mother would be the most excited about that. Knowing her...she would love seeing you on that spotlight.”
I smiled at him. The purest smile I was able to offer.

“How about you? Would you love it if I'll take the spotlight?”

“Yes,” I would love.
It was always been his dream to be a model. He will fit on that tho.

“Right...let's go!”

The dinner went as lively as always. There's always his dad splitting jokes and random humorous story. The way we have no choice but to laughed even though most of it is corny and old.
Chattering in the table will never left this family. That's why I treasure this. I fell in love with this family. I fell harder with the son of this family.

In the middle of our laughters. Tita stood that made us shut up and raise our brows patiently waiting for the announcement we are excited to hear.

“This family is the happiest home I ever had...and everyone. This family is bound to have another member.”

Her statement made us process slowly. Haruto's lips are parted and his sister is lending her eyes on her mother full of curiosity.

The family is having another- that means Tita is pregnant?

“You're pregnant?” I asked in shocked.

“Yes, Honey...” she answered teary eyed.
I stood up from my seat and hugged her.

Before we could even get away from the hug.
Her husband made a joyful noise that left another lively cheer making this night became much more memorable.

To be continued...

Tita- means Auntie in Filipino.

Errors may be visible. Spare me for I am losing my english. Haha!