Chapter 10 - Christmas

You sigh as you walk to Suna's place. Its been a few months now that you both started to date.

"Mom and Dad sure did go all out." You say. Today was busy for you. You not only had a party with your parents but Suna asked you to come to his place after you were finished with your parents because you couldn't come to the party that you both were invited to with Gota and Rinko.

"I wish I could have gone with Suna." You said and saw the apartment building. You walked up and knocked. He opened the door.

"Hey. come on in." He said. You smiled and waked in, following him to his room. You sat on his bed, putting a bag down.

"Did you have fun?" You asked. He gave a nod.

"Yeah." He said. You smiled, taking you jacket off and held out the bag for him.

"Here. Marry Christmas." You say. He takes it and pulls out a blanket.

"Its soft." He says, feeling it.

"And cozy." You smile as he says that. He moves, putting the blanket down and grabs a bag. You take it.

"Marry Christmas." He says. You smile and pull out a (favorite color) scarf.

"Oh wow. Its beautiful." You say and put it on.

"It's really soft and warm." You say and look at him.

"Thank you Suna." You say. He nods but moves closer to you. You blush as he gently takes a part of the scarf and kisses you. You kiss him back. He deepened the kiss a bit. You fall back on the bed and he followed, never breaking the kiss. you both did nothing more but kiss deeply, but with him on top of you, holding you down gently, it felt like more then just a kiss.

~The next day~

You walk from your place to the grocery store.

'I can't believe we made out.' You think and blush more. You couldn't stop thinking about it and how he pinned you down. You then heard a car horn and looked. It was Ichinose.

"(y/n). What are you doing out so early?" He asked. You didn't say anything and kept walking.

"Oh come on! Look I stopped because I need your help." He says.

"Shove it." You say. He glares.

"Its for the cafe! We need more help!" He yells. You stop and look at him.

"Its going to be valentines day in a few months and we lost three girls. I told them how good you are at helping out and how you helped me at my old cafe so please? They will pay you double also." He says. You sigh.

"Fine. But only on days your not there." You say. He looks worried.

"I..I'm learning under the head baker. I will be there most days but I promise I wont do anything." He says. You think.

"Fine." You say, He smiles.

"Thank you! I will tell him and he will let you know." He says and drives off. You sigh and take your phone out, calling Suna.

'Wait till he hears this.' You think.