Ps.

Here's a serious note..

First is..this book is Mature theme,if you're a minor then is isn't for you,but if you still read it despite reading my warning in the first page then that's not my problem anymore,it's yours,it's your will.

Second is..Shin dated a minor? Y'all should read my description,i wrote it there with big letters ANGST,MATURE CONTENT and AGE GAP...Y/N is a minor..yes,that's true cause it's a freaking age gap...and Shin did the right decision by breaking up with her then came back to get her again when she turned to legal age.

Third is...this novel is a FANFICTION...when you read the word fiction you should know that its NOT REAL,not TRUE,everything happened here only happened inside your head because it's just a fictitious story..don't take this seriously..some reader are taking it way too serious and im so disappointed.

Im upset(half of me regretted that why did i wrote this? There's a lot of minors here in wattpad..but then a few days ago i just read a hxh smut book written by a 12 year old minor..so i have come to overthink that maybe some minors here are just mature minded regarding to the society and place they grew up..

So,my real point here is..DON'T TAKE THIS BOOK SO SERIOUSLY,IT'S FICTION NOT REAL..the same with my other books,don't take them too seriously..pls.

(Lol when i was twelve im still playing dolls)

So that's all,i hope i clarified things clearly to you. (Pls don't hate me,im just worry)