Ch4

"𝕾𝖐𝖊𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊"

Mikey and Izana are soaking in sweat while glaring at Shinichiro with their bleary eyes,the edlest brother just smile at them shyly while scratching the back of his neck

As he wear the blue polo that they search for hours deep inside his closet,Emma still have plans so she quit in helping them and just ambled away,she's already seeing the future where his older brother will be going home with a gloomy face and wilting shoulder.

Mikey sighed.

"All this just to look good infront of a girl?". The blonde one retorted, still panting while the silver one hissed."Shin-nii that girl is just 18! We're the same age! And isn't this the 10th time you're going to ask her out?". Shinichiro whack Izana's head and the boy immediately dodge it with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Flirt her or i'll cut all the breaks of your bike". He warned the silver boy and his purple eyes droop, he instantly compose his smirk into a normal smile and look at Mikey,the blonde boy just gaze away ignoring Izana,afraid that his bike might get involve.

And when he already finished dressing his self up he look for a mirror and scan his whole body. 'Im so handsome' he thought on himself and grin like an idiot.

His two brothers left him alone in the room cause their stomach might feel queery just by watching him getting full of himself.

He wears a watch that his grandpa gave him on his 23th birthday and check the time,it's already 10:00am in the morning, this is just the perfect time to invite her somewhere.

Though he didn't know where to bring you.
He asked his friends for some beautiful places but they never gave him a good answer.

Wakasa suggested that he should bring you on a hotel and do some miracles and Benkei told him to book a rocket ship so he can bring you in heaven while Takeomi said he should just ride you,but on a bike,and since he knows Takeomi well he understand the meaning of his words.