Weirdo number 1

Kaname Sarutobi
Age:14
Sexuality:Pansexual
Race:half fallen angel half reaper
He is a lot like his mother. But he has insomnia, which means you dont sleep at all. He can do almost anything with his mind. He has a very monstrous aura and a incredibly strong blood lust. He carries his sword(s) with him at all times. He enjoys killing peiole, but he has a soft side. He will protect his brother and sister no matter what happens, he hasn't cried since the promise he made with his father nor will he ever. He barely gets hurt too, whenever he is in a critical situation he thinks of his promise or when one of his siblings are upset he thinks of the promise. His grandpa Hisao annoys the crap out of him but sometimes he wonder what it would be like to be on his side. He carries many weapons, everyone gets their weapons from him. He even carries a gun with him that has special bullets to kill certain species in it too. He's a lethal brat, he'll kill anyone without hesitation. He will sing if asked to because he has a great voice. But when he's alone or bored he'll start singing quietly out of nowhere. He's a very secretive person, he doesn't share anything with his siblings and will lie to them if he has to. He visits his grandpa sometimes but gets annoyed and leaves quickly.