Chapter 2

KAYSI’S POV********

Liam yawns, and I stand up and head into the kitchen. I get a granoala bar, and pour myself a glass of juice. Louis, stands up and comes around the cabinent. I feel warm hands squeeze me in a place that should never be squeezed.“Hey!” I yell and he wraps his arms around me and puts his hand on your shoulder.“Hey,” He answers, and everyone but Liam and Niall laugh. I bite my lip as he spins me around and pushes me against him and kisses me. I let loose in his arms, pulling hard on his hair, and lifting one of my legs up. He grips at my waist and he allmost seems like he was trying to eat me.

He pulls away from, and pulls a grimish smile onto my face.

“Nice Kas,” He says and grabs the glass of juice, walk away and high-fives Zayn on the way back to the couch. I shake my head trying to grip at the fact at what just happened.

“What just happened?” I ask.

“It seems like you and Louis almost had a battle out there,” Zayn says.

I laugh and come sit back on the couch I lean up close to Niall and then Zayn lays his head in my lap.

LOUIS’S POV*****

I hungrily bring our lips together. I claw at her hips and begin to pull down her pants, but then I stop realizing that we’re out where the boys can see us, and Liam and Harry are probablly already pissed.

“Nice Kas,” I add take the juice and run away from her, laughing and high-fiving Zayn on the way.

“What just happened?” She asked placing her hand on her forehead.

“It seems like you and Louis almost had a battle out there,” Says Zayn.

She comes over and leans on Niall, and Zayn lays in her lap. I can’t believe how everyone loves her, I’m really the only one that doesn’t. Except now I’m feeling diffrently. I could take her and she would be mine.

______________________________

This one was really short. Sorry

XoXoXo