𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭

⋆⁺₊⋆ 🌙 ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

[Name] had woken up , the lack of sunlight signalling that it was either cloudy or late ; maybe both who knows?

Definitely not her.

Recalling the event from the night before an unconscious smile embraced her features. Yet as soon as the smile came it disappeared as quick.

Fate has a way of playing their games huh...

[Name] let out a small strained laugh. Maybe if you had asked a day or two ago she would've had no problems with it. But now-

Maybe she wanted to live for someone... Nevertheless, it would be inevitable yet the option of becoming a demon was there although tempting it wasn't for her.

If she ever wished to love someone she would love them as she is .

Despite her despising the thought of her own death, [Name] wasn't one to go against what was fated . If she was meant to die, she would embrace it with open arms. She'll make the best of it while she's alive so that she may at least pass without regrets.

The fact that she wasn't even supposed to be actively moving during these times but somehow she is but for how long can that luxury last. In a day or two she would be bedridden till succumbing into the hands of death .

Sitting from her futon [Name] was plagued with coughs, her chest tightening with every cough that erupted from her while she gripped her chest gasping for air with every chance she could. Tears formed at the corner of her eyes from the extensive coughing.

As the coughs were coming to end [Name]'s hand continued to grip the front of her yukata as her chest still throbbed in pain. The coughs finally stopped , she released the grip she had on her yukata , although it still hurt it was quite bearable compared to a few moments ago.

Feeling a metallic tasting liquid drip down her chin [Name] came quickly into realisation of what the liquid was.

Reaching out her left hand [Name]'s fingers came into contact with petals , it was the flower that Kokushibo had gifted her the night before... 

Fate really had a cruel way of playing games...

{☁︎}

Kokushibo stood in front of the machiya, the grass grazing against his toes as the wind blew lightly, his hair moving along.

His human companion wasn't outside yet... it was surprising to say the least normally she would be the one to wait for him.
It was quiet...

Has it always been this quiet?

He never really noticed...

May it be a day or two but the nightly conversations got to him.

They were enlightening...

It made him feel warm.
He liked that feeling...

He didn't want to feel cold again...

He-

Kokushibo's thoughts were interrupted by a pitched voice clearly filled with embarrassment. Looking at the female standing on the engawa with a blanket wrapped around her plump form.