He can't be dead...

Requested by:  @Purpled_Bedwars

Tommy can only held him tight on his arms as Purpled cried, and cried on his arms.

"NO! NO! ITS NOT TRUE!"

He closed his eyes in pain as he tighten his hold not minding how he thrashes against his arms the way he elbows my chest nor my stomach.

A small ached won't compare what Purpled is feeling right now. "T-Tommy? H-He's not dead right?" He sobbed.

"I'm sorry, Purpled. I'm so sorry..." Purpled screamed as he gripped on Tommy's chest. "He's dead, I'm sorry.."

"NO! DOGCHAMP! STOP LYING! HE CAN'T BE DEAD"

Purpled managed to slip out of my hold as he kneeled down on the ground where dogchamp peacefully lay down on his dead bed.

"He's lying right, Dogchamp? You're not actually dead, right? Right? Prove Tommy wrong! P-P-Prove him!"

Purpled tried to shake him stilling when he realized how cold he was. "Y-You're cold! You must be cold, right, dogchamp?"

He quickly removed his scarf and hurriedly placed it on dogchamp. "N-Now your warm now"

"Purp.."

"NO! He's not dead!"

Tommy flinched eyes held understanding and against. He could only pull him down on his lap a gesture of comfort as such situation that no one could undo.

"I'm here..Ssh, alright"

"T-Tommy, d-dogchamp i-is" Purpled stuttered gasping as the realization that he was indeed dead.

Dogchamp was cold and almost stiff.

He wasn't breathing.

Dogchamp is dead.

His partner in crime is dead.

Purpled wailed for days with no end.

Tommy could only watched as his best friend grieves and could only become the anchor of what his best friend needs.

Out of all the requests spin the wheel chose the hardest. And it's short :'(
I wanted to make a bit longer but I'm still idk adjusting if you will.
I'll make it up or if the time comes I'll rewrite this.