ᴄʜᴘ. 7

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Its the last day of October and the weather is starting to get chilly.

Halloween is here and Christmas is near.

Your at home just looking out the window thinking about things to do while Technoblade was just satted down in the couch with Floof on his lap.

He looks at you as you curiously look around your city, There weren't many people out but it was still a bit crowded in parks. 

"You alright there?" said Technoblade who put Floof down on the floor.

You turn your head and give him a shrug, "Eh. Just a bit bored. It's getting cold outside" 

He gets up from the couch and walks up to you, "Any Ideas on what we can do for fun? I'm really curious about the changes in this era of time. New Technology, weird creatures, more of this and that. Make me wanna just go out there and have a a walk" said Technoblade.

An Idea then pop up to your head.

"Take a walk... Hey! I like that Idea. We can go out together to the mall to get new stuff, have a walk around the park and grab some dinner! Oh! You might like this café where they sell drinks" you said excitedly rushing to your room to change.

"By the way Technoblade. I have old clothes my Step-brother used to wear back then. You want to try some out?" you said peeking your head from the corner.

He nods and walks towards your room.

Before you left, You made sure to turn on your security camera's and leave some food for Floof and water for him.

You also made sure everything in the house was safe and secured before you both left.

"I have to say. Your brother has some curious taste of style" commented Technoblade.

You nod also agreeing to his comment. "He really does."

"So. Where are we headed first?" asked Technoblade who's looking around the street.

"Mall. I'm gonna take you shopping with me" you said excitedly.

"You seem like you love going to this certain place?" he questioned.

"Not really, I'm not into crowded places. But I do love the sales of beautiful outfits.  Also new toys for Floof and groceries so..." 

You both stopped by the train station first, since the mall you always go to is a bit far away.

"What are we waiting here for?" he asked.

"We're waiting for the train. Its how we transport from one place to another quick. You might be very surprised in seeing it for the first time" The speakers of the Train stop then rings a familiar warning, to warn the people that the train is here.

"Speaking of the devil. here it is" you said pointing at the train.

Technoblade looked surprise seeing it indeed, As the wind blows by. It sent chills to your body at how cold it was.

The train then stops and opens the door entrance.

"Let's go" you said holding into his wrist to prevent him from walking away.

That took him by surprised. But he didn't dislike it. He take your hand away from his wrist, and interlocks both of your fingers.

"Stop holding me by my wrist" He said nonchalantly as you both took two empty seats. 

Y/n's face reddens quickly. But she looks away trying not to get looks. But she also didn't let go. 

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

You both had a splendid time hanging out together.

You both bought your choice of clothing's for the winter, and even bought

decorations for Christmas.

You both then stopped by to a Starbucks café, to get some drinks and have lunch there.

Technoblade really like their expresso alot.

Afterwards. You both went to a nearby beach to take  walk and talk about random stuff

and got to know each other more. 

He really really seemed to miss his friends, since he mostly talks about them

than himself.

That day was almost like a date.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────✧₊∘