Moving In

Grandma drives me to the airport to Japan. I feel nervous but happy at the same time. We get to the airport right on time. We say our goodbyes and I leave. Once I got on the plane I put In some earbuds and listened to f/s. After about 11 hours on the plane I finally got to Japan! I got all of my luggage and hedded onto a train to get to Musutafu and onece I got there I headed for the dorm I thought I remembered the derections but I got lost. I called my grandma but she didn't pick up. There was a boy with yellow and black hair there and he saw me panicking. He approached me. "hey are you OK do you need any help?" the boy said. I spun around startled by the boy. "sorry I didn't mean to scare you haha" he said "n-no it's my fault. Do you think you could tell me how to get to the UA dorms?" his eyes shot wide but he staid quiet. "sure I can walk you there I'm going past there anyway!" I was surprised by the answer but I shrugged it off and let him walk me there. We eventually get to the dorms. I say my thanks and bid goodbye. I've gotten settled into my room. I have only stayed in the dorm one night. I haven't made any friends but I have talked to this girl named Jirou she was cool and she likes music just like me!
I desided that I would try to make friends tomorrow. I did all my necessities and headed to bed. I woke up to this quiet but loud enough to hear bang from the door. I get up from the bed and open the door. It's that boy from a few days ago! "h-hi um I'm the boy from a few days ago I helped you find your way here. Um do you wanna go to the park with me? I-it's totally fine if you say no tho." this supprised me but what was wrong with hanging out with a cute dude. "sure just let me get ready! Hahaaaaa!"

A/N
Hi guys I hope you guys like the story so far!
It's super cringe I know
It's really fun to write
All of my friends and family are really supportive of this story so thank you for that.
I hope you all have a great day
Stay safe
❤️😊❤️