chapter four

Chapter four

I got home exhausted only to find Claire waiting for me. She was sipping wine in the kitchen, with the glass clutched in her hands. When she saw me walk in her face lit up.

"Hi," I said

She sipped the liquor slowly and smiled. "How is my baby doin'?"

"I'm fine."

I took a glass of water and went out of the kitchen with Claire coming behind me. I excused myself and took the paper bag to my room, placed it on my bedside table beside my body lotion. When I got back Claire was staring blankly ahead, still sipping the wine. I wondered what she was doing here; it was early and she couldn't have finished her shift at the restaurant.

I'm desperately hungry right now and what I needed was a good meal.

"That man asked after you." She said and my appetite vanished.

"Who" I asked still, even though I suspected it to be Blake Presley, he was the only one that treated me like I meat nothing.

"The one we placed our bet on, the 'hot' guy."

I feigned innocence and went to sit beside her. "Oh, what did he say?"

She shivered lightly as if remembering something embarrassing and awkward. "He wanted to know your name, where you stay and he asked if we were friends"

My brows fussed together with fury. "And you told him"

"Yes, I thought you would want him to know. I'm sorry.....how is your ankle?Jacksonsaid you may take two days off."

"It's nothing." I lied and five minutes later she was telling me about her men friends. The ones she had duped and fooled. Giggling like school girls we kept gossiping till my brother came home in the evening, and then she told me she was leaving. I sensed it was because of what she felt for him, the crush she had ever since we turned thirteen. I laughed and called her a coward and she smiled.

"See ya on Wednesday." She blew me a kiss as she went out. My dear friend with piercing and tattoos, she could be a model any day she wants to, with her slim body and round shaped breast. Everything about her was perfect.

I climbed the stairs slowly and noticed that my younger sister was not back from school yet, maybe she had a date with her boyfriend, and it was getting late, too late. Its time I talk to her about that boy she calls her boyfriend that keeps her out at night.

I entered my room slowly and stopped in my tracks as I saw my elder brother reading whatever was written in the white document that was in the paper bag Presley gave me He looked up and glared at me.

"What the hell is this? Who gave you this?" he nearly shouted, his nostrils flared and his eyes hard. I was tempted to shout at him and ask him what he was doing with my property.

"What are you doing in my room?' I asked trying to imitate his expression. Whatever was written in the papers made him so furious, I've never seen my brother this angry not even when he caught me smoking cigarette once with my friend.

"Are you willing to do this?" he asked his voice was low, too low and I could trace hint of regret in them.

"I don't know what's in there, he gave me today and asked me to read It." maybe this is what he meant when he said 'you would see for yourself who the real coward is'.

"This" my brother looked at the paper with disgust. "...is a sex contract."

"He wants to have sex withme." I repeated again in my head like an echo, so that's what all this is about. Sure thing, I wanted him like my life depended on it so why would I shy away.

"He wants to tie you up, spank you and fuck you whenever, wherever and however he wants." My brother said and my eyes widened. This is insane. How could be want that with me? He didn't seem that corrupt earlier when I talked with him. He was gentle and extremely nice, maybe I made it up in my head.

"He would give you three million dollars at the end of six months after you must have willing submitted your body to him sexually. This is so crazy. How can he give you something like this?"

He tossed some pictures that were attached with the papers at me. I took it from the floor and stared at the pictures with my jaw open. There was a woman tied to the wall with a man at her behind. Another woman was handcuffed to the bed and was gagged while a woman worked her body mercilessly. This was insanely hot and wrong. He wanted to scare me away I remembered and I told him to try me. Oh god this is what he wanted me for.

My brother stared at me his eyes pleading. "Don't even think of being his sex slave. That rich bastard is going to hurt you."

"You know about Blake Crystal Presley?" even his name made me shiver with delight. I couldn't get the thought of him tying me up to a bed out of my mind. It looked so hot.

"I gooled the bastard, he is insanely rich. He's worth over three billion dollars as the CEO of crystal foods which makes a year profit of 19.457 billion has 325,000 Employees: It is the largest multi-national food company in the world measured by its revenue. It was formed, established and funded by the crystals brothers in 1910. And now he wants to use that influence to sleep with my sister, no way."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Ralph, listen... It's a sex contract I understand, but we are going to be richer. Can't you see this?"

"Are you seriously considering this?" he stared at me bewildered.

"I don't know what to say."

"Please don't over think this, take this back to the bastard tomorrow and throw it in his face." He said hastily.

That would make me a coward, I still had a boyfriend who snubbed me on Valentine's Day and had not called me till now. He never really wanted me and now someone actually did even though it was twisted.

"You would take me to see him tomorrow." I whispered out of breath.

"And you would tell him no." he asked

"I guess. It is so sick and twisted. I don't care about the money." I said and took the papers from him and he signed with relief.

I climbed the bed and tried to sleep but I couldn't. I could still see the wicked gleam in his eyes as they rested on mine. I could tell he would be smirking by now knowing I would cower and not accept his proposal. I didn't want to prove him right.

"You won't be saying that, if you knew what I want to do with you." He had said earlier today. I might as well prove him wrong and sign the twisted contract at the end I would be richer and I won't live with a broken heart. The only problem is that I'm so attracted to his looks that I know wouldn't be able to think straight when I'm standing before him tomorrow.