"Your a good boy Woods"

Corey's POV still
I look at Woods after he presses send and he's smiling this wide smile. "That will show him!" he says and we high five and hug after. "Don't ever let someone talk to you like that Woods" I say pulling away from the hug. "I wont, thanks Corey" he smiles and then smirks "Good kissing by the way" I smirk back at him and we bust out laughing. Our laughing is interrupted by a binging sound.
Bing! Bing!
Woods POV
OMG me and Corey just kissed! I cant believe it! We are laughing and my phone goes off. I sigh. I pick it up
"1 New message"
Benny😈🤪: WHAT THE FUCK WOODS WHAT ABOUT US?!?
I sigh and show Corey the phone. "Don't fall for it Woods I know you really like him but you cant tell him that while hes acting like this" Corey says wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Your right Im not gonna let him manipulate me again" I hand the phone to Corey and he unwraps his arm around me so I wrap mine around him while he texts Benny back for me.
Woods🌿🦦: There is no us after you said that to me, fuck off Benny.
Corey looks at me and I approve. he presses send. I lay my head back on the pillow and sigh.
"Its gonna be okay, Woods" Corey says patting me on the shoulder. "Yeah I guess" Corey gets off the bed and puts his hand out. "Would you like to have a drink with me?" I give him my hand and we run downstairs.
I jump on the kitchen island and almost slip off, Corey catches me by my hoodie. "Omg! I almost died!" I scream out and we both bust out laughing. "You were gonna die?" Corey ask me laughing. "Yes, yes I was you saw" We laugh again. Corey goes over to the cabinet and starts pulling stuff out while I run to the room im staying in a grab that book bag I carry everywhere. I open it up and pull out my rolling tray, wraps and the goods🍃. (This is why I carry my bag everywhere) Corey turns around with 2 glasses and many bottles in his arms. He places them down and realizes what I have. "Wow man I didn't know you did THAT" I laugh "Of course I do, started in 7th grade." he looks shocked. "Damn man same, I just thought you were innocent!" he pulls out his stash from a draw under him. we both laugh "Lets have some fun!" We say that at the same time. He starts filling our cups with just a simple fruity drink to start with and I lit the blunt. Tonight was going to be a fun night
3:46 am
I stop laughing at whatever me and Corey were laughing at and look him in his eyes. We are probably about like 30 something drinks and 2 blunts in so we are just laughing and telling the most outrageous stories ever. He stops laughing too and looks at me. "Man, you're so fucking funny!" I slap him on the arm and we burst out laughing again even tho it wasn't that funny. We stop again and lock eyes.
Smut!!!
He slowly starts leaning in so I lean in also and feel our lips touch. He opens his mouth and I slip my tongue in. He jumps back a little but moves closer and puts me on his lap. The kiss deepens and I feel his dick get bigger through his pants. I garb it gently while he kisses my neck. He groans a little, so I grab his dick tighter. He stands up and picks me up with him. Im kissing his neck and leaving mark as he carries me upstairs. He throws me on the bed, I'm on my back so I sit up and see he has taken off his shirt so I do the same. "Come here baby." he says in a low husky voice. I move closer to the end of the bed and he slowly starts taking off his pants then his boxers. His dick springs out and I'm face to face with it. "Open your mouth baby boy" He says in that low sexy voice so of course I listen. I open my mouth and he guides his dick to the back of my throat. "Good boy" he says as I start moving my mouth up and down his dick shaft. He hits the back of my throat and I choke a little so he does it again. "Yes baby just like that." He reinsures me. He pulls his dick out my mouth and slaps it against my face. I turn over and slowly pull down my pants and then my underwear. He pushes down on my back and makes me arch my back. He leans over my back and kisses me on the neck "You ready my love?" I moan a "mhm." I pull apart my ass cheeks and he slaps one as hard as he can causing me to moan. I feel him spit on my asshole and press the tip against it. "Daddy please give it to me!" I beg and he slides it in all the way. I moan out and he slaps my ass. I cover my mouth so Sam, Aaron and Colby wont hear us. "You're a good boy Woods" he moans as he's pumping in and out. Hearing him say my name turns me on more and my dick grows bigger. He pumps in and out harder and fast hitting my g spot. "Fuck daddyyy!" I moan out loud and he slaps my ass again. I moan again and he slows down his strokes. "Quite baby" be leans over and whispers in my ear. I shake my head and he starts going faster and faster again. "Fuck daddy fuck" I quietly moan. He keeps going until he cums inside me. I turn over and he starts sucking my dick, going up and down fast and softly. I moan once again and he stops. "You like that little baby?" I shake my head yes and throw it back as he keeps going. I cum in his mouth and he swallows it. "Good job baby" He sits down on the bed. I crawl over and sit on his lap. I push all his cum out my ass and it drips on his dick under me. He kisses my neck. "You're good at taking a load" he softly says in my ear. He lays back on his pillow so I lay my bear chest on his as he wraps his arms around me and covers us in the blanket. "Thank you daddy" I say and he kisses my forehead. "Goodnight love" Corey says and closes his eyes and I do too.