News (please read)

Hello, bonjour, Chao, hola, gutentag, nihao, Hei, tere, privet, and konichiwa everyone yes it's been a while hasn't it well, the reason I've been gone was because of many reasons, one, I'm still a kid and that means that I still have to go to scho...

Hello, bonjour, Chao, hola, gutentag, nihao, Hei, tere, privet, and konichiwa everyone yes it's been a while hasn't it well, the reason I've been gone was because of many reasons, one, I'm still a kid and that means that I still have to go to school, and my school ends at like 2:23 or something so that takes up a lot of time. Secondly I had been dealing with family stuff and that takes up more time than ever. Thirdly I've been trying to figure out how to draw manga on a digital device but I've figured out that I really don't need my drawing tablet for this because I have Ibspaintx and Clip Studio Paint on my tablet so yeah that made this so much easier....kinda well when I was done digitally drawing my drawing (the one above) my tablet reset itself probably because ibspaintx is huge platform/app (which kinda surprised me because I watch YouTube on my tablet on a daily basis and that never happened) that made my tablet be like 'welp I'm done see ya b*tch' so yeah but don't worry my tablet is fine now. On other news the series is gonna start in winter of 2022 which is next year yay! I really hope you all are excited for this as I am, so tell me in the comments on what you think about the series/manga or what you are excited for this series/manga, I love to hear you guy's responses! Oh and also I will be posting this manga series on my tumblr and only on my tumblr so go follow me if you haven't and have a good rest of your day/night and see ya bye!!!!

My tumblr: Kittyb's-blog.tumblr.com

Or just go to tumblr and search for Kittyb's-blog , look for the one that has the profile pic of the same character as my wattpad profile pic.