Important News (Please Read)

Hey guys I'm back with good news and bad news. Let's start off with the bad news.

So the bad news is that I'll have to delay the release date of my webmanga series: Countryhumans!Another World,  because I have school and getting distracted easily, but I am working on the manga (on my sketchbook) at school like during lunch and whenever I have extra time to kill.

The good news is that I'm working really really hard on this series and I have gotten so much done, and I decided that for the release of the webmanga I'm gonna be releasing vol 1 of the webmanga (and maybe some little sneek peeks of another manga series called: Countryhumans: Nordic 5,  so like a mini side series to go along with the manga too AND if maybe I have the guts I'll probably have a real life manga books for the series and buyable too but it's if I have the courage and will to do that but who knows it might happen or it might not well see).

Also I have an announcement! I've decided to move the release date to December 24th 2022 so it'll be like on Christmas eve if were lucky it might be moved to December 31st or January 3rd but well just have to see. Also this series is for 15+ audience so those that are under 15 then why are ya here!? Just kidding. I'm super excited for this series and I hope you guys are excited to and maybe you'll like the webmanga and not come at me and call me RaCiSt or something... SO go ahead and tell your family, friends, even your dog about it and enjoy the series on my Tumblr: Kittyb's-blog
Or if you don't have Tumblr that's okay it'll be on Twitter (which I haven't set up a account for yet) and on wattpad (and possibly on my Reddit too maybe).

Welp that's all I have to say so anyway I hope you have a great day and happy late Christmas and New Year, bye!!!!

                                                                                                                                                     ----   KittyB12  +*^>•<^*+