004

¦ MARKED

¦ MARKED

last subject.

and, most exhausting to the brain one.

all of the class were wearing a plain white lab coat with pairs of plain gloves. y/n tapped her shoes two times on the marble floor tiles as the teacher explains what they're gonna do inside the laboratory room.

"boring." is all the complaining whispers that reside in her mind that come from the boy at her back, again.

wakasa always stood or sat behind the nonchalant girl. always watching what his prey is doing. always observing the little shrugs she makes.

bubbles of sighs filled the corners when the teacher started to group themselves into three - in order to perform what the class learned about how to use a microscope by setting it up first.

"why should we wear this lab coat anyway?"

"'so hot. i'm already sweating waterfalls!"

the teacher ignored its class' rampage, stopping its shoe's heel in front of y/n, "you are grouped with riku yuito. . ."

the class' nerdy boy, y/n's eyes perked. alas, she's feeling great when she is grouped to an ace.

". . .and wakasa imaushi."

her eyes drooped down, head turning to the back - to the messy hair boy with buttoned-open uniform and lab coat hanging on his shoulders.

asking, why him.

a sly smirk pasted on his lips, y/n scoffed as she remembered the first time she saw that fit.

wakasa using the labcoat as an opportunity to mimic his gang's uniform.

"are you doing it right?" y/n asked.

the whole class is now grouped into three, all of their heads are focusing down to each laboratory instrument. and wakasa, trying to impress the girl, presented that he'll try to use the microscope first, making riku to let it (he's scared that wakasa might ambush him for stopping him) and y/n question him.

"yeah, just watch me."

wakasa combed his hair, ravishingly. holding the thought of even if he was gone to school, he knows what exactly he's doing.

clicking his tongue in annoyance, y/n sensed that wakasa should stop twisting every part of the microscope.

"you already said that fifteen minutes ago. why won't you let yuito set it up?"

wakasa paused. thinking that y/n got a point, instead of trying to impress her for this whole time, why won't he use it to get close to her? and let the other boy do the work?

surrendered, wakasa's lilac eyes flew to y/n's. "happy?"

before she could answer back, a clap of hands called her ears. yuito setted it up so fast that it made wakasa frowned, he hasn't started to converse with y/n yet.

"all done." wakasa and y/n diverted their attention to the boy, who's smiling in accomplishment.

"tsk," wakasa hissed. mind's already gunning yuito with curses.

the teacher applauded on how his students fastly assembled the parts of the microscope, little did he know that they were all hungry and itchy to leave this class and roam off the kanto.

"goddamn. i thought class' done already." y/n heard again the different set of complaints from her classmate when the teacher dropped a little discussion, he also said that it'll show up in an upcoming quiz that makes y/n forcibly find paper to write on.

"do you have a sheet of paper?" she asked the boy in front of her, riku yuito.

"i only have shit." mouth gaped, surprised that, that kind of words will come out to him making y/n chuckle.

he seems innocent, that's why.

an open palm reached the long tiled desk the three of them are sharing, y/n traveled her sight who owns that arm - suddenly dropping down, making a thumping sound.

"what's that?" she asked, referring to wakasa's right hand.

he moved it further to y/n, "write here instead."

confusion painted her eyebrows to come nearer, "are you se-"

"write now, or you won't catch up to what he says."

she nodded. hesitant. y/n got no choice though, when the teacher speaks like he's beatboxing in front or something. a trail of beady sweat formed on her forehead as her hands, shakily reached wakasa's wrist.

his skin. . . it is invitingly warm.

wakasa, instead of having all of his interest in listening and starting to get his grades straight; he poured the sand of his attention on y/n's enthralling grip. slowly being smitten on how her free hand glued on his long fingers and the dominant one marking his palm a bunch of letters.

his face tilted on side, indulging himself on y/n's remained composure and that such hush.

"aw, you're gripping on it hard." wakasa grumbled, pulling himself closer to y/n's face. not too near yet enough to loosen up her coherent lips because of wakasa's entrancing whisper, "don't wanna let go of me, yeah?"

y/n stopped marking the pen's ink on his now space free wrist, "shut up, imaushi."

he smirked, tauntingly.

y/n noticed the sudden fall of wakasa's head together with his lazy eyes still glued on her; resting it to his one arm.

his lashes, to all appearance, were so tired from his every evening delinquent business.

"wow. you now know my name." wakasa meant to her to say it again, to say his name again for it'll mark on his head and heart.

but an animal like him, a white leopard rather, has its own way to say.

"yes. . ." a four second stare is enough for wakasa to learn that saying his name isn't the only thing that has been marked on his heart today.

it is y/n's sudden appearance of her impassioned, small smile. wakasa marked a smile on y/n that he thought in the very first time he can't.

". . .sadly." y/n cheekingly added, making them both chuckle.