"Hallucinating" Part 4

"Welcome back to Finding soulmate...break is over so, Our cast here was taking her lunch... Already... So Ms... you had a great lunch today I guess..." the host teased the ost.

"yes... I did... someone send a food truck and I was shocked when I see a picture of me there...(she chuckled) and they served all my favourite food, so I guess I'm very full right now."

"That's good to hear.... let's continue...roll VTR"

In the Jung house.

No POV

"Unniee!!!.. come on wake up... it's breakfast!! why did you lock the door!!" shout from outside

"Weenie!, let her sleep..." Mrs Jung said.

They are worried about her because she did even not eat dinner last night and has never  been going out of her room or going to her part-time job since this week

Wheein gave a last glance before they leave...

Inside the room

Yongsun was just seated in her bed hugging her knee, she hAd a lot of plates in her head that she didn't know how to handle. Plus yulyi disappearance.

She has been crying all night. Worried about the latter if she's ok. She cries until no more tears let out of her eyes.

And she's been like that for the whole week.

Thanks to her friend and Mrs Jung she has been trying to get back what she lost. In the whole week.
She stops having multiple part-time jobs
As she needs to focus on her studies. She saves enough... Until she graduates..so only a one-time job she accepts.

"Oh. Thank God, you're still alive..." It was yonghee her elder sister she surprised to visit yongsun at the university

"Unnie... When did you arrive.. " yongsun was surprised...

"Will I contact Mrs Jung... And she said she worried about You. And she said that you are locking yourself in the room" said yonghee.

"Yong... I'm graduating in two weeks. From now. So I have been focused on studying... That's why I lock myself into my room.." They are currently in the cafeteria...

there are not many students around as they are busy... with the upcoming graduation of the seniors.

Yonghee looks at her sister...and she knows yongsun is not fine. She saw it in her eyes...

She knows her even though they didn't have time for each other before, yonghee took care Of her when she was five...

"Okay... As what you... Say. Well yong... I will stay here for One Month. So I can companied you to stage when you graduate...." Yonghee said.

"Why?... I mean one month..?. What about your husband and my niece? ?.." She said.

"Don't worry Ooma was there and appa. And your Oppa understands, I'm here because of my job..." Yongee tastes the red velvet cupcake she orders 

"Food at University is good..." She said while munching the cake.

"Whose celebrity do you work on.." Yongsun is curious, her sister will not travel this far if her client is not a celebrity or a politician yes her sister is a fashion designer with a known well personality.
Even handle a huge fashion event at the state...

"She is a huge person I have never been meeting him yet. Or I guess if . she is a woman.   I just got arrived and came to see you.. " yonghee said.

"Where will you stay?."