Mafia's wife (ep1)

He threw me on the bed and left and I can't do anything as I am 8 months pregnant, even if I do anything he will kill me." I am such a bad mommy", I whispered. I am here because of my foolishness. Everything was good but my one bad step destroyed my life, I don't even know how I will be able to survive here and my baby girl what about her. I can't do anything but just wait for sam.

                                     ( 4 years ago)

"Sam kill him properly", James(sam's dad) said with an annoyed tone and turned around.

Sam then pulls out the knife and slowly puts it inside the neck, letting the man experience horrible pain in his neck.

He screamed.

"That's like my son", he said and turned around.

Sam smirked but felt a bit sad about the servant as he gave his company secret to his rival company.

"It's okay son, you will do better next time ", James said while pulling a knife from the servant's neck and putting all the blood on his hand, and laughing psychopathy.

" dad we should go now or we will get caught," sam said while looking at his father.

"Yes, sam let's go", James said and headed towards his car and sam followed him.

James commanded his man to erase all the proves and went to his house.

                                 (At sam's house)

After they both reach home, Sam went to his room and changed his clothes into a nightdress. Then sam went to the kitchen and started eating his dinner while his father's was making out with another woman in front of him. Sam ignored it and started eating. He can see everything clearly because his kitchen is attached to his living.

After some minutes James fall asleep on the couch but the woman was unsatisfied so she headed towards sam naked and sat on his thighs to seduce him and put her hand inside his pants squeezing his penis but Sam threw her on the ground.

" your body is not good enough for me so forget it," sam said and threw her out of his house.

Sam then went to his room and laid on his bed and put a gun under his pillow and 😴😴😴😪😪.

                              (Another morning)

Sam got up from his bed and did his morning routine then went to the kitchen to have breakfast.

                             ( In the kitchen)

Sam came downstairs and saw a familiar face that is his father's spy.

"What are you doing here?", he asked.

"Making coffee ", I said with a straight face.

" but why are you making coffee in my house," he said in an annoyed tone.

" cause master (James) told me", I said with an annoyed look.

"Fine ", he said and left.

I took a tray and put the coffee cup and cookies on it then I headed towards the master room.

"Aya! Sam!", James screamed.

I worriedly rushed towards the master room.

                               ( At James room)

I went inside and saw him sitting, I felt relieved as he is the only one who helped me when my brother got cancer.

" what happened, master ", I asked while panting.

" What happened dad", Sam came inside.

"Nothing you are partner from on ", James said happily.

" what ", we both screamed.

                                     - To be continue -