🗺️🗺️🗺️

[Thanks friend of mine on Discord for discussing deeper Jedediah lore with me, matpat-styled. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be going on my own digital expedition of discovering more about the real Jedediah, and thus making a dumb fic about how he started out lmao

Also, once again, this oneshot is based off yet again another song, which will be shown above lol. Don't be discouraged about it being from an anime. The song itself and the story behind it is wholesome af. The song is for about the ginger hair in the picture who is a tomboy. She always gets bullied since she was a little girl because of it. She hates how she looks, and thinks that its unacceptable for her to try anything else, because she's a tomboy, and she's not supposed to be cute or whatever, or at least how she felt because of society implying so.

It's just really wholesome, and that ginger tomboy is my most favourite character lol. ]

Jedediah has always known that Lewis and Clark were there with him in the museum. He has always loved the two and often looked at them from afar. If it weren't for Lewis and Clark, he wouldn't even be here in the first place. He owes so much to the two, but despite how loud and extroverted the cowboy is, he can somehow never get himself to actually interact with them.

Just like Teddy, he watches from afar and admires them in the most secretive way possible. This was the only time he was grateful that he was extremely small. Sure, it often made him feel insecure and hate himself more, but being small still had its benefits; such as not being noticed at all despite him just blatantly standing in the hallway.

It often put a smile on his face when he watched Lewis and Clark go about their night. It reminded him of his past life, with his own boys. And grateful, they were all reincarnated to little figurines as well, and are now still together with him. And just like any night, he was still watching Lewis and Clark in absolute awe. His thoughts were filled with nothing but just admiration of the two, though they were cut short when a familiar voice emerged from behind. "Still observing them, I see." He turned around, and there he saw his boyfriend, Octavius, strolling towards him.

Jedediah chuckled a little. "Yeah..."

Octavius decided to join his partner in watching the other duo. But not long after, he asked: "Why don't you ever talk to them?"

Jedediah seemed to be rather taken aback by it. And it even made him panic a little, "Hahah, what? Me? T-Talk to them? Psh- C'mon Octy, don't be silly!" He replied. "I'm havin' a hog-killin' time stayin' 'ere, so there ain't no reason for me to get down and dirty."

"Well, you won't get to anywhere with just standing around."

"Like I said, I'm completely fine!" Jedediah retorts back.Octavius sighs as he holds his lover's hand. "Oh, cut the act, Jed. I'm not a fool. I can blatantly see right through you." He glanced at the latter, who seemed to be lightly blushing, and trying to cover it all up with looking away and tipping his hat down. He grumbled a little as a response, which made Octavius chuckle. "There's no harm in greeting the two. Maybe strike up a quick banter and such." He advised, as he pulled Jedediah's chin over to face him. "You are a great man. In fact, you are just as great as they are!"

He took the latter's wrist and assertively dragged him over to Lewis and Clark. "C'mon, let's go say hi!"

Jedediah was about to say something, but there was nothing else he could do. He just grumbled lowly, as he dragged his feet along. "Octy, I don't think-"

"-Hush, Jedediah!" Octavius immediately cut him off. 

Jedediah just continued grumbling as they walked across the room, making their way to the other side where Lewis and Clark are. Upon reaching there, Octavius cleared his throat and spoke his loudest, "G'night gentlemen!"